According to a new market report published by Credence Research Inc., “Global Agricultural Drones Market is expected to witness a growth of 18.5% CAGR during the forecast period 2018 – 2026.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Agricultural Drones Market 2026″, which gives insights into Agricultural Drones in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
The global agricultural drones market is likely to achieve great heights in the coming years with agriculture industry witnessing a shift from conventional to mechanized farming practices. Advancements in technology and resulting shift towards automated solutions is driving traditional farm equipment towards obsolescence, thereby creating demand for state-of-the-art automated solutions.
The rapid progressions in technology have led to development of agricultural Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) with superior imaging capabilities and features.
The agricultural drone manufacturers across the globe are focusing on developing drones with technologies including GPS, GIS (Geographic Information System), and autopilot system to aid farmers in applications including crop scouting, field mapping, etc.
The competences of drones to accurately sprinkle fertilizers without disturbing soil fertility is expected to boost their adoption for crop scouting applications in the coming years. On the contrary, lack of technical know-how and limited availability of skilled labors for the operation of state-of-the-art drones is identified as the major factor inhibiting widespread adoption of drones. Furthermore, owning drones as a legal entity and acquiring privacy rights is another major concern for the market.
Some of the major and established players identified in the global agricultural drones market include Honeycomb Corporation, Ageagle LLC, Ursula Agriculture, Delair-Tech SAS, Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd., Eagle UAV Services, DJI, Parrot SA, Precisionhawk, and Trimble Navigation Limited. In order to expand their offerings and better penetrate markets, the manufacturers are foreseeing an opportunity to expand their offerings by providing agricultural drones on rental basis.
[Browse full report: “Agricultural Drones Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Agricultural Drones Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Agricultural Drones products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Agricultural Drones projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Agricultural Drones solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Agricultural Drones over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Agricultural Drones implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Agricultural Drones by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290