Black Friday 2015 is round the corner and enthusiasts are keeping an eye on all hot deals available in the online market. Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) too launched a Cyber Monday shopping sale. Amazon is planning to record the flurry selling records on this Thanksgiving week sale this weekend.
Amazon plans to throw the lip smacking discount for the dashing celebration of Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday. The popular selling deals include $25 off on the $99 Fire TV for the unlimited Amazon Cloud Drive and $5 for additional cloud storage.
Customers can look for the select deals for complete days where each deal will be refreshed at the 5 minutes interval. The sale hits exclusive products related to the baby products, Pets, Travel and Sports and Fashion and Beauty. This is a great time for people who have been postponing their plans to buy digital gadgets such as Kindle, Play Station 4 with the latest Star War games.
Here go some exclusive deals from Amazon
- Amazon Echo is sold at $149
- Exclusive off $30 is given on Kindle, Kindle Buds and Kindle Paperwhite. Kindle Paperwhite is available on $99.9
- Fire Kids Edition is offered at $84.99
- Smile along with your kids with Sony Smart Band 2 and save up to $30
- Saving $40 on Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch is not a bad idea, this season.
- The impressive deal also hit 30 percent discount on Mira Wellness and Activity Bracelet through the new Amazon Launchpad program for the startups.
- If you are planning to buy Pencil by Fifty Three, then you might save around $20 available through the new Amazon Launchpad program for startup.
- Buy LG Electronics in less than $700 such as LG 60-inch, 1080 p TV can be bought at a much cheaper price.
- You might also save too many bucks over the purchase of the LED Curved Samsung Monitor.
- For people who are planning to treat themselves in a grand way, the top selling deal is available on the 48 inch 4K TV Home Theatre Bundle in less than $600.
- Save nearly 25% on the high resolution HD camera
- Buy Intel-powered Lenovo 2-in-1 laptop and save $200.
Many other impressive deals are waiting in the stock at Amazon has already tightened the buckle to break all the selling records.