The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Ambulance Stretchers Market was valued at US$ 208.5 Mn in 2017 and expected to reach US$ 262.4 Mn by 2026 at a CAGR of 2.6% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Ambulance Stretchers Market 2026″, which gives insights into Ambulance Stretchers in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Browse Here For Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/ambulance-stretchers-market
The global ambulance stretchers market unveils productive growth during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026, attributed to expanding progresses in delivering emergency care services by hospitals and emergency care centers.
Technological assessment in ambulance stretchers such as manual stretchers, pneumatic stretchers or hydraulic stretchers and electric powered stretchers are attaining higher momentum in hospitals and clinics.
Newly manufactured transportable stretchers now have improved capabilities as compared from basic or simple equipment with enhanced competences and options/features such as removable/reversible headrest, adjustable backrest (up to 75 degrees), storage cabinet, knee raise and shock position, cylinder holders, antimicrobial sheet, enhanced locking systems, improved hydraulic technology in the critical care and pediatric care segment, is driving the overall demand of stretchers in the end user segment.
In countries like, the United Sates, U.K., France, Germany, Japan, and Australia, pneumatic and electric ambulance stretchers are quickly supplanting the manual stretchers. However, in the developing nations, utilization of manual stretchers are on a majority scale by the end user segment, due to their low cost and ease of accessibility.
Major players in this vertical are Stryker Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc., Fu Shun Hsing Technology Co. Ltd., Getinge Group, Medline Medical Equipment Inc., Ferno-Washington, Inc., Omega Surgical Industries, Zhangjiagang New Fellow Med Co., Ltd., Dragon Industry (ZJG) Co., Ltd, CI Healthcare and others.
- The report presents the brief overview of Ambulance Stretchers Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Ambulance Stretchers products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Ambulance Stretchers projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Ambulance Stretchers solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Ambulance Stretchers over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Ambulance Stretchers implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Ambulance Stretchers by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Get Request For Customization https://www.credenceresearch.com/request-for-customization/59263
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290