The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors Market was valued at US$ 970.9 Mn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 2,151.3 Mn by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 9.09 % from 2017 to 2025.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors Market 2025″, which gives insights into Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Currently the ambulatory blood pressure monitors manufactured are having innovative features which were devoid in the blood pressure measuring devices. They are designed to be lightweight, compact and provide enhanced patient compliance. The cuffs used lack latex which reduces allergic skin reactions. It uses the oscillometric technology for the measurement of blood pressure.
The key aspect of these monitors is that they have unlimited protocols to program the methods of blood pressure measurement and inflation frequencies. Prognostic studies have cited that ambulatory blood pressure monitoring should be considered as the gold standard in predicting the risk of blood pressure when compared to the conventional blood pressure measurements. Moreover, ambulatory blood pressure monitoring offers significant benefits over conventional blood pressure monitoring devices in assessment of antihypertensive drugs.
The role of ABPM is drug assessment is set to surge in the coming years owing to the development of blood pressure measurement technologies.
Rising prevalence of cardiovascular complications and increasing demand form the healthcare segment to measure blood pressure of patients with tremendous comfort and data reliability. Wrist-worn ambulatory blood pressure monitors are in demand due to increasing public health awareness and wireless services aids to carryout blood pressure monitoring of patients situated in remote locations.
The consolidated market holders in ambulatory blood pressure monitors market are A&D Company Ltd., Bosch + Sohn, GE Healthcare, Microlife, Omron Healthcare Company Ltd., Rudolf Riester GmbH, Spacelabs Healthcare, Schiller AG, SunTech Medical, Suzuken Co., Ltd. and Vasomedical, Inc.
[Browse full report: “Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290