According to the latest report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Aromatherapy Market was valued at US$ 1,413.4 Mn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 3,226.2 Mn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 9.54% from 2017 to 2025.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Aromatherapy Market 2025″, which gives insights into Aromatherapy in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Aromatherapy enjoys a prominent status in alternative medicine, through the use of 100% pure essential oils and ingredients. Studies also mention that aromatherapy (particularly inhalation of essential oils) has been beneficial in treating second and third degree burns. Aromatherapy aids in reducing burn associated pain and facilitate quick recovery. Aromatherapy is also being increasingly used in applications such as hair and skin care, insomnia treatment, relaxation, stress relief and others.
Essential oils are also touted as natural healers. 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils are in high demand among both aromatherapists and spas alike, and are used for healing pain, injuries, sleep enhancement, skin care, and alleviating allergies. The generation X and millennials are increasingly becoming aware of the benefits associated with aromatherapy as there is a growing fad of enhancing body’s inherent constitution. As the awareness in general population is increasing and awareness about side-effects associated with conventional drugs is on the rise, it is anticipated that the demand for natural therapies will continue to increase over the future decade, and aromatherapy market will harness major opportunities.
Based on the type of products, the global aromatherapy market is categorized into equipment and consumables. The equipment market is further categorized into nebulizing diffusers, evaporative diffusers, ultrasonic diffusers and heat diffusers. Whereas essential oils, blended oils, and carrier oils are the consumables considered for the purpose of this study. The markets for some prime categories of essential oils such as floral, citrus, spicy, woody, camphoraceous, herbaceous and others are also studied in this report. Among the considered product types, consumables (particularly essential oils) capture the largest revenue share of the global market (approx. 70%). Among the types of essential oils, the demand for citrus essential oils is the highest. The popularity of organic essential oils is also significantly high in the developed regions of North America and Europe, and emerging economies of Asia Pacific.
Some of the major players operating in the global aromatherapy market are doTERRA International, Edens Garden, Frontier Natural Products Co-op., G Baldwin & Co., Mountain Rose Herbs, Ouwave Aroma Tech(shenzhen)Co., Ltd., Plant Therapy Inc., Ryohin Keikaku Co., Ltd. (Muji), Thann-Oryza Co., Ltd., Young Living Essential Oils and Zija International.
[Browse full report: “Aromatherapy Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Aromatherapy Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Aromatherapy products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Aromatherapy projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Aromatherapy solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Aromatherapy over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Aromatherapy implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Aromatherapy by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290