Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Atrial Fibrillation Devices Market 2026″, which gives insights into Atrial Fibrillation Devices in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
The global atrial fibrillation devices market exhibits remunerative growth during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026 due to technological advances in atrial fibrillation devices and significant rise in prevalence of hypertension & atrial fibrillation across the world. Technological advances in atrial fibrillation devices including fluoroscopy integrated 3D mapping technology in ablation, which decreases radiation exposure and provide real-time 3D electromagnetic navigation.
Innovative techniques such as convergent procedure, focal impulse and rotor modulation (FIRM) ablation, and WATCHMAN left atrial appendage closure (LAAC) procedure are gaining popularity among patients around the world. Additionally, radiofrequency (RF) catheter ablation, microwave-based catheter ablation, cryoablation, and laser-based catheter ablation procedures are developed and expected to exhibit profitable market growth in near future.
Radiofrequency catheter ablation utilizes radiofrequency current for the production of heat to destroy the heart tissues responsible for rapid or irregular heart rhythm.
Cryoblation freezes heart tissue or pathways that interfere with the normal distribution of the electrical impulses of the heart and restores normal electrical conduction. Laser-based catheter ablation procedure uses a balloon catheter that enables cardiologist a direct endoscopic view of the pulmonary veins’ convergence; hence, reduces the need for X-rays.
[Browse full report: “Atrial Fibrillation Devices Market Size”]
Major players in this vertical are Medtronic; Boston Scientific Corporation; AtriCure, Inc.; Abbott Laboratories; Hansen Medical; Stereotaxis, Inc.; Biosense Webster, Inc.; Siemens Healthineers; BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG; and CardioFocus, Inc.
- The report presents the brief overview of Atrial Fibrillation Devices Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Atrial Fibrillation Devices products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Atrial Fibrillation Devices projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Atrial Fibrillation Devices solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Atrial Fibrillation Devices over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Atrial Fibrillation Devices implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Atrial Fibrillation Devices by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290