Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Bariatric Surgery Devices Market 2026″, which gives insights into Bariatric Surgery Devices in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Global bariatric surgery market was valued at US$ 2,006.0 Mn in 2017 and expected to reach US$ 3,163.5 Mn in 2026 at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. High prevalence of obesity and increased number of overweight population in developed as well as developing countries, and escalating burden on healthcare expenditure and infrastructure have increased the demand for bariatric surgery procedures. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than one-third (36.5%) of the United States adults have obesity in 2014 corresponding to more than 72 million people. Furthermore, the prevalence of obesity was higher among women (38.3%) than men (34.3%) in 2014. Additionally, in 2008, the medical cost of obesity was estimated to $ 149 billion annually in the United States. Furthermore, CDC has projected that obesity rate will reach 42% by 2030 with an added $550 billion in medical expenses.
In several countries, the government is structuring strategic initiatives to reduce the cases of obesity. For instance, the British Government had introduced ‘Healthy Weight, Healthy Lives’ strategy to reverse the rising tide of obesity and overweight in the population primarily focusing on the children. Coupled with such initiatives, the governments of developed nations are also funding some of the prominent institutions to develop interventions for obesity treatment.
major players some of that include Apollo Endosurgery, Inc., Covidien Plc, EnteroMedics, Inc., Ethicon, Inc., Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Reach Surgical, Inc., Spatz FGIA, Inc., TransEnterix, Inc., and USGI Medical, Inc.
[Browse full report: “Bariatric Surgery Devices Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Bariatric Surgery Devices Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Bariatric Surgery Devices products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Bariatric Surgery Devices projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Bariatric Surgery Devices solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Bariatric Surgery Devices over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Bariatric Surgery Devices implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Bariatric Surgery Devices by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290