Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Biologics Market 2026″, which gives insights into Biologics in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Global biologics market exhibits remunerative growth during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026 due to presence of around 800 biologics in pipeline. The growth attributed is due to incessant expansion in product portfolio with increasing demand for biologics across the globe. Rising prevalence of chronic diseases, unremitting research and development activities and continuous investment in biologics contribute to the overall market growth.
According to World Health Organization (WHO), by 2020 chronic diseases would account for 75% of deaths globally. Cancer, autoimmune diseases, and diabetes contribute above 60% of the overall biologics market. In 2016, approximately 50% of new molecular entities approved by the FDA were biologics. Continuous development in cellular & gene therapy further catalyzes the market owing to its high efficacy and therapeutic outcome. CAR-T cell therapies are the latest therapies approved by the FDA for oncology indications.
Key industrial player profiled in the study report include Abbvie, Inc., Amgen, Inc., AstraZeneca Plc., Celgene Corporation, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer, Inc., Roche Holding AG, Sanofi S.A and Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
[Browse full report: “Biologics Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Biologics Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Biologics products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Biologics projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Biologics solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Biologics over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Biologics implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Biologics by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290