The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Blood Flow Measurement Devices Market Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018–2026” the blood flow measurement devices market was valued at US$ 376.2 Mn in 2017 and projected to reach US$ 851.3 Mn by 2026 at a CAGR of 9.5% over the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
Browse the full report Blood Flow Measurement Devices Market Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018–2026 at https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/blood-flow-measurement-devices-market
The blood flow measurement devices market is expected to exhibit phenomenal CAGR during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026. Drivers accountable for the market growth are worldwide growing aging population coupled with the surging prevalence of chronic diseases, increasing preference from users for noninvasive devices, and rising technological developments in blood flow meters. The development of an integrated laser Doppler blood flow micrometer with a wireless sensor is used to measure blood flow. Recent launches of portable & battery-operated blood flow meters measure blood flow without switch and plug constraints. New rotating permanent magnet excitation scheme is developed and used in blood flow measurement devices. The battery-powered technology allows the portability of the measurement probe available in the device, low power consumption, lightweight, and lesser expensive compared to conventional systems. Additionally, availability of portable flow probe and integrated signal processing & flow display with improved magnetic field offers greater patient safety, superior sensitivity, accuracy, and stability to environmental changes. Few organizations are extended their technologies by developing portable, compact blood flow sensors and linked further this blood flow sensor to a smartphone to visualize the blood flow regularly over a prolonged period.
Furthermore, it has been analyzed that the demand for minimally invasive procedures from users is on the rise; however, invasive blood flow meters enable to perform accurate & precise fluid flow measurements in or around blood vessels. In addition, some market participants are developing novel visualization solutions, which bring natural stereoscopic sight to minimally invasive procedures will assist in the market growth.
Send An Enquiry – https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/59291
Key Market Movements:
- Globally, the blood flow measurement devices market to exhibit a healthy growth with a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026
- On the basis of product, the laser Doppler blood flow meters would register healthy market growth in the near future as it has become an effective tool for the clinical study of microcirculation with non-invasive measurements and excellent velocity resolution
- Based on application, the cardiovascular diseases segment spearheaded the market in 2017 owing to increasing obesity-initiated cardiovascular diseases leading to the higher adoption of blood flow meters to quantify valvular heart disease, pulmonary arterial disease, congenital heart disease, thoracic aortic disease, and peripheral vascular disease
- The presence of key market players & sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, rising preference for minimally invasive procedures, and rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases in the U.S. and Canada is facilitating North America’s supremacy throughout the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is expected to register lucrative CAGR during next nine years and retain its status quo due to growing penetration of multinational players, increasing research activities, and rising healthcare expenditure in China, India, Japan, and Australia
- Major players in this vertical are Cook Medical; Arjo; Atys Medical; Compumedics Limited; Deltex Medical Group plc; GF Health Products, Inc.; Medistim; Biomedix, Inc.; Moor Instruments; and ADInstruments
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Name: Chris Smith (Global Sales Manager)
Address: 105 N 1st ST #429, SAN JOSE, CA 95103 US
Latest Reports :
Mushroom Market : https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/mushroom-market
Wavelength Division Multiplexers (WDM) Market : https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/wavelength-division-multiplexers-wdm-market
Industrial Burners Market : https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/industrial-burners-market