According to a new market report published by Credence Research “Cardamom oil Market – Growth, Share, Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Forecast 2015 – 2021,” the cardamom oil market was valued at US$ 4.6 Bn in 2015, and is expected to reach US$ 6.2 Bn by 2022, expanding at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2016 to 2022.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Cardamom Oil Market 2026“, which gives insights into Cardamom Oil in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Browse Here For Full Report With TOC: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/cardamom-oil-market
Cardamom is known as the queen of spices because of its aroma. Cardamom is mostly grown in the Asia Pacific, North America and Middle East regions. It is known to be most popular spice which is used in cooking for its captivating flavor. The oil of cardamom is extracted from the dry seeds through a distillation process which is further used for variety of applications. Cardamom has varied essential oils which include such as sabinene, pinene, myrcene, geraniol, linalool, 1, 8-cineole, limonene and citronellol among others that offer a wide range of benefits for skin, hair and health. It is widely preferred over other oils for aromatherapy.
Growing demand for cardamom oil from the healthcare industry is the major factor driving the growth of global cardamom market worldwide. Cardamom oil has advantageous properties such as antibacterial, antispasmodic, etc. These properties have attracted the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry to manufacture medicines which help in treatment of muscle pulls, muscle spasms, etc. Therefore, healthcare industry is expected to boost high demand for cardamom oil in the near future. Moreover, growing demand from the personal care products and cosmetic industry has also led to growth of global cardamom oil market. Cardamom oil is used for manufacturing wide range of cosmetic and personal care products due to the beneficial properties of cardamom oil. Hence, cardamom oil is anticipated to witness high demand from the cosmetic and personal care products industry in the market worldwide.
Europe accounted for major share of global cardamom oil market in 2015 and is expected to increase in the near future. High demand from the healthcare, personal care products and cosmetic industry in Europe has led to high growth of global cardamom oil in the region. Middle East and Africa accounted as the second largest market for cardamom oil in 2015. Guatemala is the major cardamom producing country in Middle East and Africa. Cardamom oil is used as flavoring agent in the food preparations and beverage preparation in the region, thereby leading to high demand for cardamom oil in Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific followed Middle East and Africa in terms of demand and is expected to boost high demand for cardamom oil in the near future. Growing demand is reported for cardamom oil from the food & beverages industry in the region, especially from India. Therefore, cardamom oil is expected to experience high demand from Asia Pacific in the near future. Other regions which include Latin America and North America are also projected to fuel demand for cardamom oil during the forecast period from 2016 to 2022.
This research report gives worldwide Cardamom Oil volume forecast and recent quarter review of major Cardamom Oil vendor performance. The report includes major vendors’ volume, growth trends, revenue and revenue growth trends, operating profit margin and ASP, along with analyst insights.
- The report presents the brief overview of Cardamom Oil Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Cardamom Oil products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Cardamom Oil projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Cardamom Oil solutions
The report highlights projected investment on Cardamom Oil over the next two years. This will help
- organizations to allocate budget towards Cardamom Oil implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Cardamom Oil by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
SAN JOSE, CA 95103, US