According to a new market research report published by Credence Research “Commercial Avionics Market (By System Type– Flight Control and Management Systems, Display Suites, Radio Tuning and Communication Systems, In-flight Entertainment Systems; By Channel: Forward Fit and Retrofit; By Aircraft Type: Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing) – Growth, Future Prospects, Competitive Analysis and Forecast 2017 – 2025”, the global commercial avionics market was valued at US$ 16.7 Bn in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period from 2017 to 2025.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Commercial Avionics Market 2026“, which gives insights into Commercial Avionics in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Browse Here For Full Report With TOC: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/commercial-avionics-market
Commercial avionics industry has witnessed sustainable growth in the recent on account of various factors such as continued demand for commercial aircrafts across the world. However, with technological advancements and rise of stringent norms towards to the use of advanced electronics in aircrafts, the commercial avionics market is expected to witness significant growth in the following years. The ADS-B Mandate being adopted by numerous key markets North America, Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to drive the demand for advanced solutions in various fixed and rotary wing aircrafts. Furthermore, rising vulnerability towards terror attacks and instances of aircrafts diverting from their planned route have led to numerous concerns pertaining to aircraft safety. With the use of latest flight control and management systems, airline operators can ensure higher degree of safety and security of both aircraft and passengers.
Some of the other key growth segments in the overall commercial avionics market include display suites and in-flight entertainment systems. The display suites are comprised of numerous types of display consoles such as head-up displays, flight displays and head mounted displays which offer ease access to flight information to the pilots. Rising demand for head mounted displays especially from the small fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft segment is expected to drive the overall display suites market. Furthermore, increasing demand for entertainment and connectivity from the on-board passengers is driving the in-flight entertainment systems market across the world. Numerous leading airline operators have already deployed in-flight entertainment systems in order to leverage additional stream of revenue.
The global commercial avionics market is fairly consolidated with several leading manufacturers of commercial avionics providing forward fit solutions to aircraft manufacturers. However, there is also a large presence of numerous niche players which offer retrofit solutions enabling higher degree of customization and specialization for the aircraft manufacturers and airline operators. Some of the key players in the commercial avionics market include Honeywell International, Inc., Universal Avionics Systems Corporation, Rockwell Collins, Inc., Thales Group, GE Aviation, L3 Technologies, Inc., Cobham PLC, Saab AB, UTC Aerospace Systems, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Garmin Ltd., Esterline Technologies Corporation, Meggitt Avionics and Panasonic Avionics Corporation.
This research report gives worldwide Commercial Avionics volume forecast and recent quarter review of major Commercial Avionics vendor performance. The report includes major vendors’ volume, growth trends, revenue and revenue growth trends, operating profit margin and ASP, along with analyst insights.
- The report presents the brief overview of Commercial Avionics Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Commercial Avionics products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Commercial Avionics projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Commercial Avionics solutions
The report highlights projected investment on Commercial Avionics over the next two years. This will help
- organizations to allocate budget towards Commercial Avionics implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Commercial Avionics by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
SAN JOSE, CA 95103, US