The study is given to the analysis of the latest growth trends and prospects for the Mechanical Ventilators market.
The section “Mechanical Ventilators Market” includes an examination of the situation in major sections of the Mechanical Ventilators market. The markets in European Union countries are examined in more detail, giving a timeline of financial results reported by major 3PL providers in 2017.
The global mechanical ventilators market exhibits lucrative growth during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026 attributed to technological advances in mechanical ventilators and increasing prevalence of airway diseases across the world. Technological advances in mechanical ventilators such as portable and non-invasive mechanical ventilators are attaining higher momentum in home care settings. Ventilators have advanced from basic or simple machines to complex, electronic, micro-processing engines with improved capabilities and options/features. The mode options such as volume-based and pressure-based designed to accomplish the pulmonary needs of the critically ill & anesthetized patients. The advent of next-generation sensors, pneumatic components, and single chip-solutions is improving the efficiency of the device. Additionally, rapid innovation in the field of portability, positive airway pressure (PAP) devices, and improvement in battery life of portable or transportable devices are assisting in the market growth. On the contrary, complications associated with the use of ventilators such as ventilator-associated pneumonia, airway injury, pneumothorax, alveolar damage, diaphragm atrophy, decreased cardiac output, and oxygen toxicity anticipated to hinder the market growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, rising prevalence of airway diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, bronchitis, and other lung diseases like tuberculosis (TB), pleural effusion, pulmonary fibrosis, and cystic fibrosis (CF) anticipated fueling the demand for mechanical ventilators in near future. For instance, The World Health Organization (WHO) reported that nearly 65.0 million patients were suffering from the COPD in 2005 rose to more than 174.0 million in 2015, to 251.0 million cases in 2016 across the globe.
Key Market Movements:
- Globally, the mechanical ventilators market remains to exhibit a profitable growth with a CAGR of 7.9% for the period from 2018 to 2026
- Based on the product, the intensive care unit/critical care ventilators & accessories segment is expected to spearhead the market with increasing prevalence of airway diseases along with a surge in the number of ICU admissions & ICU beds equipped with ventilators
- Invasive ventilators administered via endotracheal tube inserted into the patient’s nose or mouth, or through a tracheostomy. Patients on long-term ventilation mostly need invasive ventilation thereby demand is on surge. Worldwide newborn baby population is on the rise, which is extremely demanding invasive ventilators, resulting in commanding market share over the forecast period.
- Advances in non-invasive ventilators like administration of ventilatory support without using an invasive artificial airway such as tracheostomy tube or endotracheal tube in the trachea are gaining higher traction in pediatric intensive care units (PICUs). Non-invasive ventilators used for the treatment of acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), pneumonia, asthma, upper airway obstruction, acute chest syndrome, and post-extubation respiratory failure.
- North America to contribute maximum in the overall growth of the mechanical ventilators market attributed to rising prevalence of airway diseases and the presence of key market players & sophisticated healthcare infrastructure in the U.S. and Canada
- Asia Pacific to register lucrative CAGR during the forecast period owing to growing awareness among people about respiratory diseases and its treatment, surging geriatric population & a number of healthcare settings, and increasing healthcare spending in India, China, and Japan
- Major players in this vertical are Philips Healthcare; GE Healthcare; Medtronic; BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company); Smiths Medical; Getinge AB; Hamilton Medical; Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA; ResMed; and Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited
“Mechanical Ventilators Market” is a new report by us that explains how companies’ acquisition expenditures, media spend, business strategies, marketing and sales strategies and practices, and business plan are set to change in 2017-2018. This paper gives you access to the category-level spending forecasts, business challenges, budgets, supplier selection criteria, the current size of the marketing and promotion budgets and investment opportunities for senior-level officials. The report also identifies the expected growth of buyers and suppliers, capital expenditure, staff hiring, M and A, and e-procurement. This report not only gives access to the views and strategies of business decision makers and rivals but also examines their actions circling business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by company type and sizes, region,
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Our Research’s elite panel of leading global senior level executives from enterprises such as such as medical devices, mining, packaging, power, oil, and gas, food and beverage, airports and pharmaceutical. The report covers key topics such as appropriation behaviors and strategies, the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets. Besides the report also recognizes the threats and possibilities, economic outlook trends, media channel spending outlooks, M and A expectations, marketing agency selection models, media budgets, business challenges and confidence among senior-level executives across various industries. Most secondary research papers are based on general industry drivers and do not understand the industry officials’ attitude and changing behaviors, creating a gap in showing the business opportunity of the industry. In an effort to bridge this gap, Our Research created this primary-research based report by selecting the opinions of various stakeholders in the value-chain of the industry
This report offers:
- Analysis of several products, and regions that would provide the clear understanding of the ongoing and future trends in the global Mechanical Ventilators market
- Assessment of market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities prevalent in the market
- Quantitative assessment of the current market size and future estimations for the period from 2016 to 2026, along with CAGRs for the period from 2018 to 2026
- Company profiles that will highlight key information about the imperative players operating in the global Mechanical Ventilators devices market
Here you can get an updated sample on this report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/59182
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Who we are
Credence Research is a worldwide firm, containing more than 15 research consultants and almost 100 research and information professionals.
Our customers mirror our worldwide nature. Around 45% are in Europe, 30% in the Americas, 13% in the Asia Pacific and 12% in the Middle East and Africa.
Our firm is intended to work as one. We are a solitary global research organization united by a solid arrangement of qualities, concentrated on customer effect.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429