According to the latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Hernia Repair Devices Market – Growth, Future Prospects and Competitive Analysis, 2015 – 2025” the global hernia repair devices market was valued at US$ 2.08 Bn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 2.59 Bn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 2.5% from 2017 to 2025.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Hernia Repair Devices Market 2026“, which gives insights into Hernia Repair Devices in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Browse Here For Full Report With TOC: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/hernia-repair-devices-market
Hernia repair is among the most common surgeries performed. As reported by the Association of VA surgeons (2014), in the U.S. alone, over 350,000 ventral hernia repair procedures are performed annually. Hernia repair procedures are performed either through large incisions or laparoscopically. It is observed that the demand for laparoscopic repair procedures is high as against the former due to advantages offered by minimally invasive procedures such as small cuts, lesser risk of infections, less blood loss and quicker healing period.
Based on product types, the global hernia repair devices market is segmented as mesh material (biologic hernia repair mesh and synthetic hernia repair mesh), hernia fixation devices, endoscopy equipment and others. It is studied that, mesh material was the major revenue contributing segment in 2016, because treatment approach is shifted from autogenous tissue repair therapy to use of biological and synthetic mesh to lower the risk of recurrence. Furthermore, hernia mesh offers various advantages such as to support the hernia repair, lesser risk of recurrence, and minimized recovery time.
Hernia repair devices market is also classified on the basis of hernia type such as inguinal, femoral, incisional, ventral, umbilical and hiatal hernia. It is observed that, inguinal hernia procedures held the largest market share because it is most common form of hernia among the all hernia type; about 75% of hernias are inguinal type hernia.
North America dominated hernia repair devices market in the base 2016, and it is expected that the region will continue dominance over the forecast period. Prime factors such as higher number of target population, wide availability advanced technology for hernia repair and higher cost of hernia repair devices are fueling the growth of hernia repair devices market in North America. On the other hand, Asia Pacific anticipated to grow at fastest rate during the forecast period mainly due to rising incidence of hernia, developing healthcare infrastructure and growing healthcare awareness.
Market Competition Assessment:
The hernia repair devices market is competitive and involves large number of manufacturers. At present market is dominated by few players such as Angiologica B.M. S.R.L., Aspide Medical S.A.S., Atrium Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, C.R. Bard Inc., Cook Medical, Ethicon, Inc., Herniamesh S.r.l., Kollsut International Inc., Lifecell Corporation, Medtronic Inc., Proxy Biomedical, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. and others.
This research report gives worldwide Hernia Repair Devices volume forecast and recent quarter review of major Hernia Repair Devices vendor performance. The report includes major vendors’ volume, growth trends, revenue and revenue growth trends, operating profit margin and ASP, along with analyst insights.
- The report presents the brief overview of Hernia Repair Devices Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Hernia Repair Devices products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Hernia Repair Devices projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Hernia Repair Devices solutions
The report highlights projected investment on Hernia Repair Devices over the next two years. This will help
- organizations to allocate budget towards Hernia Repair Devices implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Hernia Repair Devices by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
SAN JOSE, CA 95103, US