According to a new market report published by Credence Research, Inc., “Industrial Pumps Market (By Application (Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Utilities (Water and wastewater), Building, Residential Construction, and Others (Food and Beverage, etc.)), By Product Type (Centrifugal Pumps, Positive Displacement Pumps, and Specialty Pumps)) – Growth, Share, Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Forecast 2016 – 2023”, the global industrial pumps market is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate of 5.2% during the forecast period 2016 – 2023.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Industrial Pumps Market 2026“, which gives insights into Industrial Pumps in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Browse Here For Full Report With TOC: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/industrial-pumps-market
An industrial pump is a device used to transfer fluids (gases or liquids), or sometimes semi-liquid mixture by mechanical action. Infrastructure developments, especially in emerging economies of Asia Pacific and Rest of World have resulted in an increased construction spending and industrial output. This, in turn has propelled demand for industrial pumps. In addition, heightened investments made in wastewater treatment and drinking water facilities across the globe bode well for the overall market growth. Process manufacturing industries including chemicals and food and beverage are expected to offer healthy growth and investment opportunities for manufacturers during the forecast period 2016 – 2023.
The global industrial pumps market is characterized by the presence of large number of manufacturers and thus, is highly competitive. The intensifying competition among manufacturers has led to increased number of strategic partnerships, mergers, and acquisition by the established players. Inorganic expansion through mergers and acquisitions has helped established players to not only strengthen their product and service portfolios, but also geographical foothold. For instance, the acquisition of SIHI Group by Flowserve Corporation is in line with this strategy. The study identifies Flowserve Corporation, Suzler Ltd., KSB Pumps Ltd., Grundfos, and ITT Goulds Pumps as the leading industrial pumps manufacturers across the globe. Other manufacturers including Atlas Copco, ClydeUnion Pumps, Baker Hughes Incorporated, Busch LLC, Gardner Denver, Ebara Corporation, ULVAC Technologies, Inc., Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG, Halliburton Company, General Electric, Schlumberger Ltd, and Weir Group have been marked as promising and emerging players in the industrial pumps market.
This research report gives worldwide Industrial Pumps volume forecast and recent quarter review of major Industrial Pumps vendor performance. The report includes major vendors’ volume, growth trends, revenue and revenue growth trends, operating profit margin and ASP, along with analyst insights.
- The report presents the brief overview of Industrial Pumps Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Industrial Pumps products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Industrial Pumps projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Industrial Pumps solutions
The report highlights projected investment on Industrial Pumps over the next two years. This will help
- organizations to allocate budget towards Industrial Pumps implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Industrial Pumps by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
SAN JOSE, CA 95103, US