“Middle East and Africa Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018”, is among the latest region specific policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in different countries of the region.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the different countries in Middle East and Africa
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
– The report covers policy measures and incentives used by the countries of Middle East and Africa to promote renewable energy.
– The report details promotional measures in Middle East & Africa both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the region.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
– Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
– Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the region.
– Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.