Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Powder Coatings Market 2026”, which gives insights into Powder Coatings in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
This research report gives worldwide Powder Coatings volume forecast and recent quarter review of major Powder Coatings vendor performance. The report includes major vendors’ volume, growth trends, revenue and revenue growth trends, operating profit margin and ASP, along with analyst insights…
Leading Players: Jotun, BASF and Nippon Paint among others. AkzoNobel, PPG Industries, Sherwin-Williams, Valspar Corporation, Axalta Coating Systems, Nippon Paint and Arkema among others…….
The global powder coatings market is projected to grow significantly during the forecast period. Rising applications of powder coatings in various sectors such as automotive, furniture and appliances among others is the major factor driving the market growth. Moreover, advantages of powder coatings over traditional wet paints such as high resistance to corrosion, durability, cost-effective, and high-quality finish is another factor contributing towards the market growth. Powder coatings are environment friendly as they are solvent free thus result in negligible emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOC). Therefore, have high support from the government regulatory such as REACH and EPA, thereby fueling demand. However, application and design issues are inhibiting the market growth. High consumption of energy is another factor restraining the market growth over the next six years.
Emerging economies such as India, China, Malaysia, Brazil, and some GCC countries offers lucrative growth due to strong growth in automotive industry. Growing demand for furniture along with the availability of the product is projected to propel the market growth. Continuous innovation and technological advancements is projected to further expand market opportunities….
Browse Here For Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/powder-coating-market
- The report presents the brief overview of Powder Coatings Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Powder Coatings products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Powder Coatings projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Powder Coatings solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Powder Coatings over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Powder Coatings implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Powder Coatings by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Click Here for TOC and Full report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/powder-coating-market
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
SAN JOSE, CA 95103, US