The purpose of the report is to illustrate the state of the market of Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) Needles, to present actual information about the volumes of production, exports, imports, consumption and the state of the market, the changes that took place in 2017, and also, to build a forecast for the growth of the industry in the medium term until 2026.
Browse here for full report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/endoscopic-ultrasound-eus-needles-market
The global endoscopic ultrasound needles market exhibits lucrative growth during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026 attributed to worldwide growing elderly population along with increasing prevalence of diseases such as gastrointestinal, lung, liver & hepatobiliary, and pancreatic; technological developments in endoscopic ultrasound needles; and rising patient preference for minimally invasive surgeries (MISs). Endoscopic ultrasound is a significant imaging tool for the diagnosis of pancreas cancer, stomach cancer, metastatic cancer, and liver cancer. Technological advancements in EUS needles are likely to propel the demand for EUS aspiration & biopsy needles during the forecast period. Boston Scientific Corporation provides Acquire & Expect EUS needles that improve diagnostic yield and specimen adequacy to support medical research. The Company provides cobalt-chromium construction-based devices with a slimline handle that offers benefits over stainless steel alloys, including superior needle hardness & tensile properties. Moreover, few manufacturers offer Nitinol construction-based devices that are highly flexible and facilitate easy passage, even in tortuous positions. Needles are passed through a single delivery system, without removing the delivery system with greater needle flexibility and durability.
EUS-guided fine needle aspiration and EUS-guided fine needle biopsy are the precise techniques to obtain adequate materials for cytological or histological diagnosis of various lesions. Recently developed miniaturized biopsy forceps with an outer diameter of 0.8mm has facilitated EUS-guided through-the-needle forceps biopsy (EUS-TTNFB) was found to be a safe and technically feasible procedure for the cytological diagnosis of cystic pancreatic lesions.
Endoscopic ultrasound is a minimally invasive procedure to assess diseases such as gastrointestinal, lung, liver & hepatobiliary, and pancreatic among others. EUS with fine-needle aspiration and fine-needle biopsy is a minimally invasive alternative to the exploratory surgery. Shifting preference of patients towards MISs or minimally access surgeries (MASs) as it offers various advantages such as minor incisions, lesser muscle & tissue damage, quick wound healing, and lesser pain & surgical scars as compared to invasive surgeries. Overall, this leads to minor complications and reduced surgery costs & risk of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) in patients is expected to nurture the market growth over the forecast period.
Key Market Movements:
- Globally, the endoscopic ultrasound needles market remains to exhibit a profitable growth with a CAGR of 4.8% for the period from 2018 to 2026
- Based on product, the biopsy needles (EUS-FNB) segment expected to witness fastest market growth over the forecast period. This attributed to gradually increasing use of EUS-guided fine needle biopsy during EUS procedures of non-pancreatic lesions including autoimmune pancreatitis, lymphoma, submucosal lesions, and some forms of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC).
- The lung diseases segment is likely to display promising market growth from 2018 to 2026 as the use of aspiration & biopsy needles in the diagnosis of lung cancer and pleural effusion is on rise
- North America held maximum market share of the endoscopic ultrasound needles in 2017 due to the presence of key market players and rising applications of advanced diagnostic techniques in gastroenterology, pulmonology, and oncology in the U.S. and Canada
- Asia Pacific to register profitable CAGR during the forecast period owing to growing awareness among people about EUS, surging geriatric population & a number of healthcare settings, and increasing spending on healthcare in India, China, and Japan
- Major players in this vertical are Medtronic plc; Olympus Corporation; Boston Scientific Corporation; Cook Medical; CONMED Corporation; Medi-Globe GmbH; and ACE Medical Devices Pvt. Ltd.
Why was the report written?
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Credence Research’s exclusive panel of leading global market industry executives; it provides data and analysis on buyer investment, acquisition, and developments within the global market research. It includes key topics such as global Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) Needles buyer expenditure and procurement behaviors and strategies and recognizes the threats and possibilities within the industry, economic outlook trends, and business confidence within global industry executives. Most secondary research reports are based on general industry drivers and do not understand the industry executives’ attitude and changing behaviors, creating a gap in presenting the business outlook of the industry; in an effort to bridge this gap, Credence Research created this primary research-based report by gathering the opinions of multiple stakeholders in the value chain of the global industry.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Executives from the global industry anticipate an increase in levels of consolidation, with 55% of respondents projecting an increase in merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in 2017.
The report on the market of Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) Needles contains:
Analysis and forecast of Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) Needles market dynamics;
Analysis of domestic production, market shares of the main market players;
Analysis of exports and imports;
Analysis of factors, leading the development of the Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) Needles market;
Assessment and forecast of Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) Needles market development;
Financial and business profiles of the leading companies in the Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) Needles industry.
– Up to date working Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) Needles data by major regions in the world, the forecast of planned capacity additions by 2026
– The annual breakdown of capital expenditure spending on proposed Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) Needles for the period 2018 to 2026
– Planned Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) Needles additions and capital expenditure spending by key countries and companies across the world
– Planned capital expenditure spending on new Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) Needles projects by region, key countries, and companies
– Details of major planned Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) Needles projects in the world up to 2026
Also you can request us for sample in pdf with more details and graph: https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/59227
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290