Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Epigenetics Market 2026″, which gives insights into Epigenetics in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Epigenetics is a relatively new science in the broader field of genetics, and involves the study of the chemical modification of specific genes or gene-associated proteins. These epigenetic changes do not involve changes in the actual DNA sequence. For the purpose of the study, epigenetics market is segmented into product types such as kits (ChiP-Seq Kits, whole-genome amplification kits, 5-HMC and 5-MC analysis kits and other epigenetics kits), reagents, enzymes (DNA-modifying enzymes, protein-modifying enzymes and RNA-modifying enzymes), instruments and bioinformatics tools. Currently, the demand for kits is highest in the market and anticipated to exhibits fastest market growth over the forecast period. Continuous advancement in the nature and precision of testing kits, rising prevalence of different diseases, wide availability of robust, simple-to-use, and cost-efficient kits, and increasing application of epigenetic technologies in research laboratories are the factors that catalyze the overall market growth.
The global epigenetics market is segmented on the basis of technologies such as DNA methylation, histone modification and other techniques. DNA methylation is most widely accepted technology as it has great potential in the field of personalized drug development and understanding the functional mechanisms in complex disease cases. Epigenetics have application in cancer, metabolic diseases, immune diseases, cardiovascular diseases and other areas. Cancer application held largest market share in the base year 2017, because epigenetic alterations are essential in the cellular transformation to cancer, and their manipulation holds great potential in cancer detection, prevention and therapy.
The market currently is dominated by few key manufacturers such as Abcam, Plc., Active Motif, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Diagenode, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., New England Biolabs Inc., Perkinelmer Inc., Qiagen N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Zymo Research Corp. and others.
[Browse full report: “Epigenetics Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Epigenetics Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Epigenetics products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Epigenetics projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Epigenetics solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Epigenetics over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Epigenetics implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Epigenetics by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290