According to the latest report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Cryoablation Devices Market was valued at US$ 0.98 Bn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$1.89 Bn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2017 to 2025.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Cryoablation Devices Market 2025″, which gives insights into Cryoablation Devices in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Cryoablation is a novel modality in order to destroy diseased cells by freezing it without affecting its surrounding healthy tissues. This promising method is gaining more acceptance in medical field due to safe and efficient approach, best outcomes, minimal complication rate and lowest risk. Cryoablation procedure is executed by inserting a probe to the affected site which supplies nitrogen or argon gas to get the targeted cells destructed.
Growing prevalence of cancer around the world is the key driver of cryoablation devices market. The study by American Cancer Society predicted that in 2030, global burden of cancer is estimated to reach 21.7 million. This increasing number of cases positively influence cryoablation devices market worldwide due to its successful clinical result. A research study from American Heart Association on Worldwide Epidemiology of Atrial Fibrillation states that 33.5 million people suffered from atrial fibrillation in 2010, and it is estimated that the affected population will double in U.S. in 2050.
The key industry players include Medtronic Plc., Galil Medical Inc., Icecure Medical, Sanarus, AtriCure, Inc., AFreeze and other notable players.
[Browse full report: “Cryoablation Devices Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Cryoablation Devices Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Cryoablation Devices products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Cryoablation Devices projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Cryoablation Devices solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Cryoablation Devices over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Cryoablation Devices implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Cryoablation Devices by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290