According to a new market research report published by Credence Research, “Event Management Software Market was valued at US$ 6.43 Bn in 2017 and expected to expand at a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Event Management Software Market 2026″, which gives insights into Event Management Software in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Event management software help event planners to plan and manage the entire event efficiently using a single platform. Event management software automate majority of the repetitive tasks, thereby streamlining the entire event lifecycle and lowering overheads by using features like venue search and expense management. Event registrations is a crucial aspect in the event management business and any error has dire consequences on business profits. Event managers across the globe are turning towards automated solutions that enable not only registration but also ticketing, thereby ensuring direct control over both distribution of invitations and sales. Thus, major evolution in event management software products has been the gradual shift of registration entry from organizers to participants. With self-registration, organizers have become free to focus on other key facets of the event, thereby benefitting their guests and guaranteeing success as a planner.
Browse Here For Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/event-management-software-market
Key companies profiled in the research study include EventBrite Inc., Xing Events Cvent, Inc., SocialTables, EventZilla, Bizzabo Inc., Certain, Inc., Zerista, Gather Technologies Inc., Ungerboeck Software International, etouches Inc., Zoho Corporation, and among others.
- The report presents the brief overview of Event Management Software Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Event Management Software products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Event Management Software projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Event Management Software solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Event Management Software over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Event Management Software implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Event Management Software by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Get Request For Customization https://www.credenceresearch.com/request-for-customization/59219
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290