Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Online Payment Gateways Market 2026″, which gives insights into Online Payment Gateways in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
With flourishing e-commerce sector, online payment has witnessed widespread growth over the period, thereby paving way for online payment gateways. Online payment constitute nearly 2/3rd of the total payment made in e-commerce transactions. With improving security of online payment, the ratio is set to continue increasing in following years. Subsequently, online payment gateways market is expected to exhibit robust growth rate during the forecast period. Growing inclination towards digital payments has significantly driven the overall online payment gateways market. Various national governments as well banking organizations are now encouraging digital payment in order to reduce their operating costs and better visibility of transactions.
In addition, increasing number of credit/debit card holders worldwide is another prominent factor supporting the market growth. As of 2018, there are more than 2.7 Bn credit cards in circulation across the world. This is another important factor supporting the online payment gateways market.
Browse Here For Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/online-payment-gateways-market
Online payment gateways market is segmented based on type, end-user and geography. Based on type, the hosted online payment gateways segment led the global market with a value share of over 40% in 2017. These payment gateways are user-friendly, fairly secure and charge less fees to the merchants. Subsequently, the segment would continue dominating the market throughout the forecast period. Based on end-user, the market categorized into travel, food & grocery, pharmaceuticals & healthcare, shopping, education, government/NGOs and utilities. Further, based on the geography, North America governs the overall payment gateways market with more than 1/3rd share of the total revenue generated worldwide. Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The market here is mainly backed by Japan, China, India and Southeast Asia.
Some of the major players profiled in the report include 2Checkout.com, Inc., Alipay.com Co. Ltd., Amazon.com, Inc., Authorize.Net Corporation, Avangate, Inc., Avenues India Pvt. Ltd. (CCAvenue), BluePay, Inc., First Data Corporation, PayPal Holdings, Inc., SecurePay (OLB Group, Inc.), Stripe, Inc. and others.
- The report presents the brief overview of Online Payment Gateways Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Online Payment Gateways products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Online Payment Gateways projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Online Payment Gateways solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Online Payment Gateways over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Online Payment Gateways implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Online Payment Gateways by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Get Request For Customization https://www.credenceresearch.com/request-for-customization/59223
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290