The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Photopheresis Products Market was valued at US$ 257 Mn in 2017 and expected to reach US$ 418.56 Mn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2018 to 2026.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Photopheresis Products Market 2025″, which gives insights into Photopheresis Products in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Photopheresis employs apheresis and photodynamic therapy for treating blood with photosensitizing agent followed by treatment with specified wavelengths of light. In photopheresis, buffy coat (WBC and platelets) is separated from the whole blood and thereafter chemically treated with 8-methoxypsoralen and exposed to ultraviolet-A light. As the prevalence of autoimmune diseases, perpetual research and development activities are being undertaken to devise the most appropriate treatments. Photopheresis is also touted as a promising treatment for treatment of transplant rejection, graft versus host disease, cutaneous T-cell lymphoma and autoimmune diseases.
Based on product types, the global photopheresis products market is segmented into closed systems and open systems. In 2017, closed systems segment held the largest share in the market due to its evolved technology and growing preference of patients and physicians in employing closed systems for photopheresis treatments. The popularity of closed systems is also attributed to their flexible usage across all the considered therapeutic areas.
Among the considered therapeutic areas namely, autoimmune diseases, graft versus host disease, cutaneous T-cell lymphoma and solid organ transplant rejection, photopheresis finds highest application in autoimmune diseases. Graft versus host disease is observed as the largest segment in 2017 due to factors such as growing allogeneic transplantations, large number of chronic graft versus host disease patients, evolution of diagnostic technologies and consistently growing efforts in research and development activities.
The global photopheresis market is highly competitive and diversified, characterized by the presence of large number of players. The domination of the key players is subject to their product diversity and core competencies. Some of the major players operating in the global photopheresis market are Terumo Corporation, Malinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, Fresenius Kabi AG, Macopharma, Haemonetics Corporation, and others.
[Browse full report: “Photopheresis Products Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Photopheresis Products Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Photopheresis Products products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Photopheresis Products projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Photopheresis Products solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Photopheresis Products over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Photopheresis Products implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Photopheresis Products by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290