The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Hereditary Angioedema Market was valued at US$ 1,750.2 Mn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 3,689.4 Mn by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 8.19% from 2017 to 2025.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Hereditary Angioedema Market 2025″, which gives insights into Hereditary Angioedema in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Hereditary angioedema is a rare autosomal dominant disorder and has disease epidemiology of one individual per 10,000 – 50,000 without major sex or ethnic differences. Hereditary angioedema has resulted in tremendous humanistic burden on patients in terms of poor physical and mental health causing a major setback on education, career, work productivity and socioeconomic impediment. Introduction of disease specific treatment drugs in the past decade has improved patients’ quality of life and reduced the cost related to hospitalization.
In 2016, C1 esterase inhibitors segment dominated the market due to the recent approval of novel drugs: Berinert and Haegarda. Additionally, technological advancement in drug delivery (for e.g. Haegarda is the only medication available as a subcutaneous treatment option). Kallikrein inhibitors is expected to be the fastest growing segment throughout the forecast period 2017-2025, majorly due to increasing incidences in patients with severe angioedema anaphylactic shock and promising product pipeline, touted to offer better results than the existing treatment options. The drug in Phase III DX 2930 has received breakthrough therapy designation and orphan drug designation by the USFDA. Phase II drug BCX-7353 is an oral preparation to counteract the severe swelling attacks in the intestinal and airway tract.
The key players profiled in this report are BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Cipla, Inc., CSL Behring Ltd., Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., iBio, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Pharming Group NV, Sanofi N.V., Shire plc, and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- The report presents the brief overview of Hereditary Angioedema Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Hereditary Angioedema products
Browse Here For Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/hereditary-angioedema-market
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Hereditary Angioedema projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Hereditary Angioedema solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Hereditary Angioedema over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Hereditary Angioedema implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Hereditary Angioedema by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Get Request For Customization https://www.credenceresearch.com/request-for-customization/58675
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290