According to the latest report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Intragastric Balloons Market was valued at US$ 120 Mn in 2015, and is expected to reach US$ 248 Mn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2017 to 2025.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Intragastric Balloons Market 2025″, which gives insights into Intragastric Balloons in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Intragastric balloons are devices made with biocompatible silicon and is placed inside the stomach for capacity reduction. . Compressed balloons are placed in the stomach through a non-invasive endoscopic procedure which is filled with saline due to which the patient feels fuller sooner and longer and makes less room for food. These balloons can be withdrawn once they are no longer required due to the risk of rupture after 6 to 7 months.
In 2015, according to the OECD data, 19.5% of the adult population was obese. For adults, WHO defines that obesity is a body mass index (BMI) greater than or equal to 30 and most of such population is from emerging countries. This phenomenon can boost the demand for obesity treatments. With advancement in technology and availability of better treatments for obesity, and speedy increase in obese and overweight population, the demand for safer and temporary treatment solutions such as non-invasive endoscopic intragastric balloons treatment is set to grow. Upward trend in the growth rate of the overweight and obese population in adults and children reveals the powerful influence on the market. Moreover, advancement in technology, and regulatory aspects of the market are further enhancing the intragastric balloons market. In 2011-2014, according to the CDC data, the prevalence of obesity was 36% among U.S. adults and 17% in youth. Growing incidence rate of obesity among adults and young age is one of the main factor boosting the market growth.
On the basis of application areas, the global market of intragastric balloons is segmented into single balloons, double balloons, and triple balloons. Advancement in technology and growing incidence of obesity in adults, better patience consciousness and increase in disposable income in the emerging countries would further boost the acceptance of intragastric balloons.
Some of the main players in the global intragastric balloons market are listed: Apollo Endosurgery, Allurion Technologies, Lexal Srl, Districlass Medical SA, Life Partners Europe, Fengh Medical, Medsil, Obalon Therapeutics, Phagia Technologies, PlenSat, ReShape Medical, Silimed, Spatz FGIA Inc, and Tulip Medical.
[Browse full report: “Intragastric Balloons Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Intragastric Balloons Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Intragastric Balloons products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Intragastric Balloons projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Intragastric Balloons solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Intragastric Balloons over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Intragastric Balloons implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Intragastric Balloons by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290