The Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) market report provides separate complete analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2022.Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
Growth in healthcare investments, prevalence of lateral epicondylitis and growing high-risk geriatric population are the major factors driving the global market growth for lateral epicondylitis treatment. North America is the largest regional market at a market share of over 35% in 2015, and the dominance of this region is anticipated to continue through 2022. Rising incidence of sports injuries and high awareness about treatment and management of tennis elbow together drive the North America lateral epicondylitis market.
Browse Here for Full Report with Toc: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/lateral-epicondylitis-tennis-elbow-market
Among the treatment types, corticosteroids injections segment is the most prominent market in terms of revenue. However, non-surgical therapies such as platelet rich plasma (PRP), splint elbow brace, ice packs and others will take approximately 40% market share in 2015. It is reported that around 95% of the total tennis elbow patients get relief from these therapies and do not need to opt for other medications and or surgical procedures. PRP is presently being investigated as it can act as an effective treatment that can heal a variety of tendon injuries. It possess a high concentration of proteins referred to as growth factors that can play a significant role in the healing of injuries. Prevailing research on lateral epicondylitis and PRP is very promising. A few treatment centers across the globe are integrating PRP injections into the nonsurgical treatment regime for tendon elbow. Further long-term results will add on to footprint of this segment in the tennis elbow market.
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology including extensive secondary research, accurate primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Research’s internal database and statistical tools. More than 2,000 authenticated secondary sources, such as company’s annual reports, fact book, press release, journals, investor presentation, white papers, patents, and articles have been leveraged to gather the data. More than 15 detailed primary interviews with the market players across the value chain in all four regions and with industry experts have been executed to obtain both the qualitative and quantitative insights.
SMITH & NEPHEW
The report defines, describes, and forecasts the global Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) market by type, application, gas, end-user, and region. It also offers a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market. The report provides a comprehensive review of the major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. It also includes various important aspects of the market. These include an analysis of the competitive landscape, market dynamics, market surveys in terms of value, and future trends in the Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) market.
Get Request For Customization https://www.credenceresearch.com/request-for-customization/57855
This report presents market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) Market trend and forecast analysis
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
Why buy this report?
- The report identifies and addresses key markets for Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow), which would help manufacturers review the growth in demand.
- The report helps system providers understand the pulse of the market and provide insights into drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
- The report will help key players understand the strategies of their competitors better and will help in making strategic decisions.
Sample in PDF: https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/57855
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290