The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Molecular Diagnostics Market was valued at US$ 6,077.9 Mn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 12,358.6 Mn by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 7.8 % from 2017 to 2025.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Molecular Diagnostics Market 2025″, which gives insights into Molecular Diagnostics in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Molecular diagnostics has undergone tremendous technological advancement due to the growing need for personalized medication, rapid diagnosis to determine antibiotic regimen in order to prevent drug resistance and for the in-depth study of pandemic diseases such as Cholera, Swine flu, Dengue and Hepatitis A. In 2016, the reagents and kits held the largest revenue share for the product segment due to factors such as increasing number of clinics and laboratories performing diagnosis, rising public awareness leading to early disease diagnosis and treatment, and government initiatives to promote public health and welfare. Instruments will be the fastest growing segment among the considered products throughout the forecast period 2017-2025 as they are undergoing tremendous modifications corresponding to specific requirements and inbuilt applications make it easy for the skilled workforce to perform accurate diagnosis in lesser span of time.
Infectious disease diagnostics is the leading the segment among the application areas due to factors such as increasing number of infectious disease, and growing demand for infectious disease diagnosis in tropical countries as the weather favors the microbes and vectors transmitting such diseases. Oncology will be the fastest growing segment in the application market through the forecast period 2017-2025
The global molecular diagnostics market is technologically driven and includes major players such as Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Novartis AG, Alere, Inc., Siemens Healthcare, Bayer AG, and F.Hoffman La Roche Ltd. etc. are few market leaders in molecular diagnostic market and compete to augment their foothold in the market.
[Browse full report: “Molecular Diagnostics Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Molecular Diagnostics Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Molecular Diagnostics products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Molecular Diagnostics projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Molecular Diagnostics solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Molecular Diagnostics over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Molecular Diagnostics implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Molecular Diagnostics by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290