Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Natural & Organic Personal Care Market 2026″, which gives insights into Natural & Organic Personal Care in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
The global natural and organic personal care market was pegged at US$ 11504.9 Mn in 2017 growing with a CAGR of 11.1% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026. Natural and organic personal care products contain certified organic ingredients and are basically derived from natural ingredients and plant extracts. Varying climatic conditions followed by shorter life cycles of organic and personal care products, and dynamic attributes of personal care manufacturers to keep pace with growing market demand; manufacturers are focusing on launching, marketing and presentation of innovative natural and personal care products that in turn is expected to propel the market demand during the forecast period.
Rising number of natural and organic personal care products with herbal extracts and antioxidant properties is also fuelling the growth of this market .The market is projected to grow at a consistent rate owing to the increase in shelf space and retail stores globally. Moreover, increasing number of aging female population followed by increased purchasing power of women aged twenty-five and above is also expected to drive the demand for various anti-aging products that includes moisturizers, creams, and anti-hair fall products. However, owing to fluctuating price of raw materials, cost–intensive product certification process followed by labor intensive production processes, these products are premium priced and are costlier than synthetic personal care products which in turn is expected to restrain the growth of natural and organic personal care market during the forecast period.
[Browse full report: “Natural & Organic Personal Care Market Size”]
Key market players in the global natural and organic personal care market include Loreal SA, Kao Corporation, Kiehl’s, Jonhson and Jonhson Consumer Inc., The Hain Celestial Group, Natura Cosméticos S.A., Estée Lauder Companies Inc and Procter and Gamble among others.
- The report presents the brief overview of Natural & Organic Personal Care Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Natural & Organic Personal Care products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Natural & Organic Personal Care projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Natural & Organic Personal Care solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Natural & Organic Personal Care over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Natural & Organic Personal Care implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Natural & Organic Personal Care by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290