According to the latest report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Needle-free IV Connectors Market was valued at US$ 579.9 Mn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 1,198.2 Mn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2017 to 2025.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Needle-Free IV Connectors Market 2025″, which gives insights into Needle-Free IV Connectors in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Global needle-free IV connectors market was valued at US$ 579.9 Mn for the year 2016 and is anticipated to reach US$ 1,198.2 Mn by 2025 with a considerable CAGR of 8.4%. Increased research and development for the needle-free products, rise in demand for more reliable IV administration methods, adoption of more sterilized methods for patient compliance are some of the factors that are driving the market. However, cost of the connectors and complications related to the use of needle-free connectors hinder the global needle-free IV connectors market. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), an estimate of 1.3 million people die due to unsafe injections practices. Furthermore, around 2% of HIV cases are caused by unsafe injections practices. Hence, these factors contribute to surge in the global needle-free IV connectors market.
Based on the mechanism, the global needle-free IV connectors market is segmented into neutral fluid displacement connectors, positive fluid displacement connectors, and negative fluid displacement connectors. This segmentation is based on the functioning of the connectors and involves the fluid mechanism inside them. In terms market value, positive fluid displacement connectors dominated the global needle-free IV connectors market for the year 2016.
Based on the design, the global needle-free IV connectors market is segmented into simple and complex connectors. Simple IV connectors do not contain any internal mechanism and allow the flow of fluid directly through the device lumen. However, complex IV connectors have an internal mechanism to control the flow of the fluid. In term of market value, complex IV connectors dominated the global needle-free IV connectors market for the year 2016.
Major players present in the market are Monde Nissin, Archers Daniels Midland Company, MGP Ingredients, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Blue Chip Group, Pinnacle Foods, Amy’s Kitchen, Kellogg Company, Hain Celestial, Beyond Meat, among others.
[Browse full report: “Needle-Free IV Connectors Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Needle-Free IV Connectors Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Needle-Free IV Connectors products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Needle-Free IV Connectors projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Needle-Free IV Connectors solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Needle-Free IV Connectors over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Needle-Free IV Connectors implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Needle-Free IV Connectors by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290