According to the latest report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Neurostimulation Devices Market was valued at US$ 4,904.9 Mn in 2015, and is expected to reach US$ 17,017.1 Mn by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 13.0% from 2016 to 2024.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Neurostimulation Devices Market 2024″, which gives insights into Neurostimulation Devices in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2024. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
The steady rise in demand for neurostimulation treatment is majorly driven by growing increasing incidence of neurological disorders worldwide, significant gap in the outcomes of existing treatments, and growing demand for improving quality of life, containing treatment costs and side-effects. Neurosurgeons are increasingly seeking further efficient surgical modalities that offer lesser treatment complexities and are minimally invasive in nature and have longer efficacy than the conventional treatments. This report studies the global Neurostimulation Devices market based on device types, therapeutic areas and geographic distribution.
Among the various device types, spinal cord stimulators currently offer the most significant market potential and the growth of this segment is driven by its growing applications in treating chronic pain. In addition, sacral nerve stimulators is anticipated to be the fastest progressing segment during the forecast period due to increasing prevalence of incontinence patient base worldwide. Deep brain stimulators are used in treatment of degenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
These stimulators are currently based on bourgeoning technologies and further innovation in the nature of these systems and their treatment outcomes will offer promising growth opportunities to this segment.
Their anticipated extension in treating conditions such as refractory epilepsy, Tourette syndrome, cluster headache, movement dysfunctions and trigeminal neuralgia will fuel market growth.
St. Jude Medical
Boston Scientific Corporation
Codman & Shurtleff, Inc.
Other Notable Players
- The report presents the brief overview of Neurostimulation Devices Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Neurostimulation Devices products
Browse Here For Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/neurostimulation-devices-market
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Neurostimulation Devices projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Neurostimulation Devices solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Neurostimulation Devices over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Neurostimulation Devices implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Neurostimulation Devices by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Get Request For Customization https://www.credenceresearch.com/inquiry-before-buying/58336
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290