Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Oral Thin Film Drugs Market 2025″, which gives insights into Oral Thin Film Drugs in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Oral thin films are thin, flexible films of drug delivery that dissolve in the oral mucosa resulting in the rapid onset of action and improved bioavailability for drugs. The oral thin film are mostly used for the geriatric, pediatric and bedridden patient who are unable to intake the solid form of the drug. The pharmaceutical companies are carrying out tremendous R&D to switch their existing drugs in the fast dissolving oral thin films drugs.
As per statistics, 4 out of 5 patients prefer orally disintegrating dosage forms over conventional solid oral dosages forms. Moreover, the application of oral thin films are not limited to buccal systems, but also expands in the applications of gastroretentive and sublingual delivery systems. In terms of indication the oral thin film drugs market is segmented as migraine, schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s disease, nausea & vomiting, opioid dependence and others.
The pharmaceutical industry is focusing its interest in shortening drug development timelines and efficient drug delivery platforms. Moreover, there is an increasing demand for efficient drug delivery technique as well as convenience in the transportation of the drug which has fuelled the oral thin film drugs market in the recent past. Based on the type of products, the oral thin film drugs market is segmented into sublingual film and fully dissolving buccal film. The sublingual film held the largest share in the oral thin film drugs market due to the ease of consumption and its effectiveness as it provides rapid dissolution of the drug without the intake of water and rapid onset of action when delivered orally.
The oral thin film drugs market currently have comprises number of players operating in the market such as Monosol Rx, Tesa Labtec GmbH, Pfizer, Inc., Novartis AG, Solvay, Allergan plc, IntelGenx and others currently operating in the market.
[Browse full report: “Oral Thin Film Drugs Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Oral Thin Film Drugs Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Oral Thin Film Drugs products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Oral Thin Film Drugs projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Oral Thin Film Drugs solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Oral Thin Film Drugs over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Oral Thin Film Drugs implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Oral Thin Film Drugs by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290