According to the latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Pain Therapeutics Market was valued at US$ 53.2 Bn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 85.4 Bn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2017 to 2025.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Pain Therapeutics Market 2025″, which gives insights into Pain Therapeutics in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Global pain therapeutics market is segmented on the basis of major drug class types such as acetaminophen and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), opioids, anesthetics, anticonvulsants, corticosteroids, antidepressants and others. Due to their proven effectiveness, the demand for acetaminophen and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) is highest in market. However, stringent regulatory guidelines for the use of opioid drugs is negatively impacting the growth of opioids market.
For this study, pain therapeutics market is categorized on the basis of major pain type such as nociceptive pain (somatic pain, visceral pain and cutaneous pain), neuropathic pain and psychogenic pain. At present, the demand for nociceptive pain therapeutics is the highest in market, due to its widespread incidence. Pain therapeutics for neuropathic pain is anticipated to show the fastest market growth over the forecast period due to higher number of unmet needs, increasing number of disease such as diabetes, neuralgia, cancer etc. Furthermore, presence of ideal pipeline drugs such as TV-45070, PF-04383119, AGN-203818, GRO-12, REGN-475, KRN-5500, xpf-002 etc. would assist the growth of neuropathic pain therapeutics market over the forecast period.
Pain therapeutics market is highly competitive and involves large number of manufacturers. However, market is dominated by few players such as Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca Plc., Biogen Idec Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb and Company, Depomed Inc., Eli Lily and Company, GlaxoSmithKline PLC., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Mallinckrodt Plc., Merck & Co. Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Purdue Pharma L.P., Sanofi S.A. and others.
[Browse full report: “Pain Therapeutics Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Pain Therapeutics Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Pain Therapeutics products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Pain Therapeutics projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Pain Therapeutics solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Pain Therapeutics over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Pain Therapeutics implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Pain Therapeutics by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290