The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Radiodermatitis Market was valued at US$ 295.5 Mn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 430.9 Mn by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 4.18% from 2017 to 2025.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Radiodermatitis Market 2025″, which gives insights into Radiodermatitis in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
As per the report published in the European Oncology Nursing Socitey, 2016 as many as 95% of oncology patients opting radiation therapy will experience some degree of reaction on their skin due to radiation therapy. Currently no evidence supports of any medication present to prevent radiodermatitis. Some general guidelines have been considered for the effective management of radiodermatitis in oncology patients previously undergone radiation therapy such as gentle washing and drying, topical moisturizers should be applied before radiation therapy. Additionally usual hygiene practices must be followed such as use of mild detergent, deodorants not to be used on the exposed area, and smoking should be avoided.
In 2016, topical segment held the largest market share due to key drivers such as corticosteroids are considered as the gold standard for the treatment of radiodermatitis and the increasing demand for the hydrophilic creams which have been effective in overcoming the patients discomfort by providing moisture to the dry desquamation skin area. Dressings will be the fastest growing segment throughout the forecast period 2017-2025 majorly due to factors such as increasing oncology patients opting for radiation therapy, wide spectrum of dressings available as per the degree of skin complication due to radiation therapy. The technological advancement with the hydrocolloid and hydrogel dressings are finding tremendous applications as they are used for the management of moist desquamation in order to promote a moist environment to facilitate reepithelization.
The major players in radiodermatitis market are Acelity, Alliqua Biomedical, BMG Pharma S.R.L., Convatec, Inc., Derma Sciences, Inc., Intermed Pharmaceuticals, Molnlycke Health Care AB, Smith & Nephew plc, Stratpharma AG and 3M Healthcare.
[Browse full report: “Radiodermatitis Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Radiodermatitis Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Radiodermatitis products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Radiodermatitis projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Radiodermatitis solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Radiodermatitis over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Radiodermatitis implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Radiodermatitis by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290