According to the latest report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Short Bowel Syndrome Market was valued at US$ 315.1 Mn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 2,901.0 Mn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 27.5% from 2017 to 2025.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Short Bowel Syndrome Market 2025″, which gives insights into Short Bowel Syndrome in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Short bowel syndrome is a group of complex diseases that occurs due to malfunction of a portion of small and/or large intestine. The individuals with short bowel syndrome exhibit poor absorption of nutrients such as water, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and other vital elements which leads to malnutrition, weight loss. However, in some cases, short bowel syndrome can lead to severe, disabling and life-threatening complications.
There is no particular cure to this disorder however surgical removal (resection) of half or more of the small intestine is effective. Short bowel syndrome can lead to Crohn’s disease, injury or trauma to the small intestine. Such complications are making a significant contribution to the growth of the short bowel syndrome market. On the basis of drug the market is segmented into GLP-2, glutamine, growth hormone and others. GLP-2 currently holds the largest market in terms of drug in the short bowel syndrome market as it is marketed in U.S. and Europe under the brand name Gattex and Revestive in Europe and other international market. The drugs currently holds the orphan drug status, and the exclusivity of the drugs in the treatment of the short bowel syndrome would further draw huge revenue during the forecast period.
The short bowel syndrome market comprises large number of pharmaceutical giants operating in the market. Shire holds the largest market share in the short bowel syndrome market. The companies include Merck KGaA, and Emmaus Life Sciences, Inc, Nutrinia Ltd, GlyPharma Therapeutics, OxThera, Ardelyx, Inc, and others.
[Browse full report: “Short Bowel Syndrome Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Short Bowel Syndrome Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Short Bowel Syndrome products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Short Bowel Syndrome projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Short Bowel Syndrome solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Short Bowel Syndrome over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Short Bowel Syndrome implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Short Bowel Syndrome by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290