According to the latest report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Smart Coatings Market was valued at US$ 2,257.5 Mn in 2017, expected to show the CAGR of 20.5% from 2018 to 2026.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Smart Coatings Market 2026″, which gives insights into Smart Coatings in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Smart Coatings market size was valued at US$ 2,257.5 Mn in 2017, growing with a CAGR of 20.5% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026. Smart coatings are custom prepared to meet the varying demand from end-use industries such as automotive & transportation, construction, consumer electronics, aerospace & defense, marine, etc.
Browse Here For Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/smart-coatings-market
Their ability to respond quickly to external stimuli and rising application in different end-use industries owing to their outstanding features are the key factors driving the market. Features such as self-cleaning, corrosion resistance, color switch, etc. are obtained by the use of various nanomaterial such as carbon black, organic-inorganic hybrid polymers, tungsten oxide, zinc or aluminum coated with nano-TiO2, etc. to achieve higher opacity, better interaction between coating and surface and higher durability of the coating.
Although, the smart coating is the niche market, however, improved products demand from customers has catapulted its demand. Smart coatings are gaining traction with the advent of new technologies such as nanotechnology, conductive materials, micro-encapsulation, self-healing and self-assembling systems, further enhancing their functionalities. These technologies are enabling coatings to deliver added performance beyond aesthetics and protection. Constant R&D by the leading players have resulted in the development of lightweight and eco-friendly smart coatings, thereby further boosting the market. However, slow mass adoption due to the high cost of these multifunctional coating may act as a restraining factor for Smart Coatings market
Key players operating in the global Smart Coatings market includes 3M Company (U.S.), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), The Sherwin-Williams Company (US), RPM International (US), Axalta Coatings Systems (US), AkzoNobel N.V. (Netherlands), Hempel A/S (Denmark), Jotun A/S (Norway), NEI Corporation (US), and PPG Industries (US).
- The report presents the brief overview of Smart Coatings Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Smart Coatings products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Smart Coatings projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Smart Coatings solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Smart Coatings over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Smart Coatings implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Smart Coatings by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Get Request For Customization https://www.credenceresearch.com/request-for-customization/59183
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290