Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Home Energy Management Systems Market 2026”, which gives insights into Home Energy Management Systems in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.[Continue reading..]
Market Insight: Increasing electricity expense resulting in need for optimum energy management is identified as the major factor driving the home energy management systems market. However, lack of awareness regarding the benefits offered by these systems coupled with the high upfront cost has somewhat inhibited the market growth. However, to address these challenges effectively, suppliers and solution providers have started offering variable pricing schemes to encourage consumers to make optimum use of the electricity during off-peak hours and reduce consumption during peak hours. These factors are expected to contribute towards a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.3% during the forecast period 2015 – 2022. The home energy management systems (HEMS) market is expected to reach US$ 3,241.9 Mn by 2022.
This research report gives worldwide Home Energy Management Systems volume forecast and recent quarter review of major Home Energy Management Systems vendor performance. The report includes major vendors’ volume, growth trends, revenue and revenue growth trends, operating profit margin and ASP, along with analyst insights.
Depth Information of This report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/57773
Key research study highlights comprise:
- Exhaustive research and analysis of the global Home Energy Management Systems industry
- The key market segments along have been explained in the report thoroughly along with their existing and estimated market size
- Major elements of market dynamics such as drivers, challenges and opportunities and their effect on Home Energy Management Systems market is also covered in the report
- Key players operating in the market are profiled and accompanied with the competitive landscape evaluated on the basis of product offering& business strength
- Cross sectional analysis of each region covering individual segments for the forecast period 2016 – 2018 in terms of value (US$ Mn)
Research methodology applied for this study:
Methodology of this research study includes primary and secondary research for defining the market size, shares and forecast for global Home Energy Management Systems market specific to key segments, and regional segmentation.
- Secondary Research
Secondary research was initiated with data collected through sources such as press releases, company annual reports, and relevant documents focusing on the current developments in the global Home Energy Management Systems market. Authentic sources such as university research papers, scientific journals, and government websites were similarly screened for identifying business opportunities in several geographical markets and penetration of various products/services in these geographies. Paid databases were excavated to assemble information beneficial for broad commercial study of the key players operating in Home Energy Management Systems market. In case lack of data availability on the public domain, we used estimation models to arrive at comprehensive data sets. Secondary research helped to create a firm base to build market size, analyze trends, and understand the dynamics of Home Energy Management Systems market study.
- Primary Research
The exhaustive secondary research practiced was supported & validated by extensive primary research. Primary research was carried out with the help ofe-mail interactions, telephonic interviews, as well as face-to-face interviews with the leading industry stakeholders.
The participants tracked for primary interviews include:
- Marketing/product managers
- Vice President/ CEOs
- National sales managers
- Market intelligence managers
- Purchasing managers
- Other stakeholders
- The report presents the brief overview of Home Energy Management Systems Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Home Energy Management Systems products
Do inquiry before purchasing the research @ https://www.credenceresearch.com/inquiry-before-buying/57773
Table of content:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Report Scope
1.3. Research Methodology
1.3.1. Phase I-Secondary Research
1.3.2. Phase II-Primary Research
1.3.3. Phase II-Expert Panel Review
1.3.5. Approach Adopted
- Executive Summary
2.1. Home Energy Management Systems (HEMS) Market Industry Snapshot
- Global Home Energy Management Systems (HEMS) Market Analysis
3.1. Home Energy Management Systems (HEMS) Market Overview
3.2. Market Inclination Insights
3.3. Market Dynamics
3.3.1. Market Drivers
3.3.3. Opportunity Matrix
3.4. See-Saw Analysis
3.5. Attractive Investment Proposition
3.6. Market Positioning of Key Home Energy Management Systems (HEMS) Manufacturers
- Global Home Energy Management Systems (HEMS) Market, By Product Type, 2013 – 2022, (US$ Mn)
4.1. Pac-Man Analysis
4.2. Control Devices (Lighting Control Systems, Thermostats, Smart Plugs, etc.)
4.3. User Interface Devices (Home Energy Display, Web Dashboard, etc.) …
10.1. Panasonic Corporation
10.2. Honeywell International, Inc.
10.3. Nest Labs, Inc.
10.4. General Electric Company
10.5. Vivint, Inc.
10.8. EnergyHub, Inc.
10.9. Comcast Cable …
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Home Energy Management Systems projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Home Energy Management Systems solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Home Energy Management Systems over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Home Energy Management Systems implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Home Energy Management Systems by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Click Here for TOC and Full report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/home-energy-management-systems-hems-market
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
SAN JOSE, CA 95103, US