Thermal Imaging Market: Global Market Size, Market Share, Growth and Forecast to 2026
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Thermal Imaging Market 2026”, which gives insights into Thermal Imaging in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.[Continue reading..]
Market Insight: Day-night working capability of thermal imaging camera makes it popular device in defense and military sector for performing security and surveillance applications. This is increasing the uptake of thermal imaging technology in this sector. Also, increasing spending by defense and military on modernization of armed forces is boosting growth of the thermal imaging market. Fall in price of thermal imaging cameras and broadening application area of thermal imaging technology is expected to fuel growth of the market. However, budgetary cuts by defense and military especially in developed countries is posing challenge to growth of the market.
This research report gives worldwide Thermal Imaging volume forecast and recent quarter review of major Thermal Imaging vendor performance. The report includes major vendors’ volume, growth trends, revenue and revenue growth trends, operating profit margin and ASP, along with analyst insights.
Depth Information of This report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/57768
Key research study highlights comprise:
- Exhaustive research and analysis of the global Thermal Imaging industry
- The key market segments along have been explained in the report thoroughly along with their existing and estimated market size
- Major elements of market dynamics such as drivers, challenges and opportunities and their effect on Thermal Imaging market is also covered in the report
- Key players operating in the market are profiled and accompanied with the competitive landscape evaluated on the basis of product offering& business strength
- Cross sectional analysis of each region covering individual segments for the forecast period 2016 – 2018 in terms of value (US$ Mn)
Research methodology applied for this study:
Methodology of this research study includes primary and secondary research for defining the market size, shares and forecast for global Thermal Imaging market specific to key segments, and regional segmentation.
- Secondary Research
Secondary research was initiated with data collected through sources such as press releases, company annual reports, and relevant documents focusing on the current developments in the global Thermal Imaging market. Authentic sources such as university research papers, scientific journals, and government websites were similarly screened for identifying business opportunities in several geographical markets and penetration of various products/services in these geographies. Paid databases were excavated to assemble information beneficial for broad commercial study of the key players operating in Thermal Imaging market. In case lack of data availability on the public domain, we used estimation models to arrive at comprehensive data sets. Secondary research helped to create a firm base to build market size, analyze trends, and understand the dynamics of Thermal Imaging market study.
- Primary Research
The exhaustive secondary research practiced was supported & validated by extensive primary research. Primary research was carried out with the help ofe-mail interactions, telephonic interviews, as well as face-to-face interviews with the leading industry stakeholders.
The participants tracked for primary interviews include:
- Marketing/product managers
- Vice President/ CEOs
- National sales managers
- Market intelligence managers
- Purchasing managers
- Other stakeholders
- The report presents the brief overview of Thermal Imaging Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Thermal Imaging products
Do inquiry before purchasing the research @ https://www.credenceresearch.com/inquiry-before-buying/57768
Table of content:
1.1. Report Scope and Description
1.2. Research Methodology
1.2.1. Phase I-Secondary Research
1.2.2. Phase II-Primary Research
1.2.3. Phase II-Expert Panel Review
1.2.5. Approach Adopted
- Executive Summary
2.1. Global Thermal Imaging Market Snapshot
- Global Thermal Imaging Market Analysis
3.1. Global Thermal Imaging Market Overview
3.2. Market Inclination Insights
3.2.1. Recent Trends
3.2.2. Future Outlook
3.3. Market Dynamics
3.3.1. Market Drivers
3.3.2. Market Challenges
3.4. Attractive Investment Proposition
3.5. Market Positioning of Key Industry Participants
3.6. Major Strategies Adopted …
- Company Profile
12.1. FLIR System
12.2. BAE Systems Inc.
12.3. Axis Communications AB
12.4. Danaher Corporation
12.5. DRS Technologies Inc.
12.6. Raytheon Company
12.7. L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
12.8. Testo AG …
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Thermal Imaging projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Thermal Imaging solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Thermal Imaging over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Thermal Imaging implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Thermal Imaging by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Click Here for TOC and Full report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/thermal-imaging-market
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
SAN JOSE, CA 95103, US