Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Virtual Reality Market 2026”, which gives insights into Virtual Reality in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.[Continue reading..]
Market Insight: Introduction of wearable devices such as head mounted displays for consumer applications including gaming and entertainment is one of the major factors driving the virtual reality market worldwide. The introduction of consumer VR devices and the entry of leading companies like Sony, Facebook, and HTC have helped demonstrate the benefits of the VR technology to a wider consumer base. These factors are expected to contribute towards a double digit compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2016 – 2023.
This research report gives worldwide Virtual Reality volume forecast and recent quarter review of major Virtual Reality vendor performance. The report includes major vendors’ volume, growth trends, revenue and revenue growth trends, operating profit margin and ASP, along with analyst insights.
Depth Information of This report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/57899
Key research study highlights comprise:
- Exhaustive research and analysis of the global Virtual Reality industry
- The key market segments along have been explained in the report thoroughly along with their existing and estimated market size
- Major elements of market dynamics such as drivers, challenges and opportunities and their effect on Virtual Reality market is also covered in the report
- Key players operating in the market are profiled and accompanied with the competitive landscape evaluated on the basis of product offering& business strength
- Cross sectional analysis of each region covering individual segments for the forecast period 2016 – 2018 in terms of value (US$ Mn)
Research methodology applied for this study:
Methodology of this research study includes primary and secondary research for defining the market size, shares and forecast for global Virtual Reality market specific to key segments, and regional segmentation.
- Secondary Research
Secondary research was initiated with data collected through sources such as press releases, company annual reports, and relevant documents focusing on the current developments in the global Virtual Reality market. Authentic sources such as university research papers, scientific journals, and government websites were similarly screened for identifying business opportunities in several geographical markets and penetration of various products/services in these geographies. Paid databases were excavated to assemble information beneficial for broad commercial study of the key players operating in Virtual Reality market. In case lack of data availability on the public domain, we used estimation models to arrive at comprehensive data sets. Secondary research helped to create a firm base to build market size, analyze trends, and understand the dynamics of Virtual Reality market study.
- Primary Research
The exhaustive secondary research practiced was supported & validated by extensive primary research. Primary research was carried out with the help ofe-mail interactions, telephonic interviews, as well as face-to-face interviews with the leading industry stakeholders.
The participants tracked for primary interviews include:
- Marketing/product managers
- Vice President/ CEOs
- National sales managers
- Market intelligence managers
- Purchasing managers
- Other stakeholders
- The report presents the brief overview of Virtual Reality Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Virtual Reality products
Do inquiry before purchasing the research @ https://www.credenceresearch.com/inquiry-before-buying/57899
Table of content:
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Snapshot: Global Virtual Reality Market
2.2 Global Virtual Reality Market, By Component, 2015
2.3 Global Virtual Reality Market, By Platform, 2015
2.4 Global Virtual Reality Market, By End-use Application, 2015
2.5 Global Virtual Reality Market, By Geography,2015
Chapter 3 Market Dynamics
3.1 Product Insights and Market Overview
3.1.1 Global Virtual Reality Market Revenue and Growth, 2014 – 2023, (US$ Mn and % Y-o-Y)
3.2 Key Market Trends and Future Outlook
3.2.2 Recent Trends
3.2.3 Future Outlook
3.3 Market Drivers
3.4 Market Growth Inhibitors
3.6 See-Saw Analysis
3.6.1 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
3.7 Ecosystem Analysis
3.8 Competitive Analysis
3.8.1 Market Positioning of Key Vendors
3.8.2 Key Strategies Adopted By Leading Vendors
3.8.3 Analyst Recommendations
Chapter 4 Virtual Reality Market, By Component
4.1 Market Analysis
4.1.1 Global Virtual Reality Market Revenue Contribution, By Component, 2014 & 2022 (Value %)
4.2.1 Global Virtual Reality Market Revenue and Growth for Hardware, 2014 – 2023, (US$ Mn)
4.3.1 Global Virtual Reality Market Revenue and Growth for Software, 2014 – 2023, (US$ Mn) …
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
11.1 Oculus VR, Inc.
11.1.1 Oculus VR, Inc.: Company Snapshot (Company Details, Geographical Presence, Product Portfolio, Key Industries Served, SCOT Analysis, Recent Developments)
11.2 Sony Corporation
11.2.1 Sony Corporation: Company Snapshot (Company Details, Geographical Presence, Product Portfolio, Key Industries Served, SCOT Analysis, Recent Developments)
11.3 Samsung Electronics, Co., Ltd.
11.3.1 Samsung Electronics, Co., Ltd.: Company Snapshot (Company Details, Geographical Presence, Product Portfolio, Key Industries Served, SCOT Analysis, Recent Developments)
11.4 Sensics, Inc.
11.4.1 Sensics, Inc.: Company Snapshot (Company Details, Geographical Presence, Product Portfolio, Key Industries Served, SCOT Analysis, Recent Developments)
11.5 Vuzix Corporation
11.5.1 Vuzix Corporation: Company Snapshot (Company Details, Geographical Presence, Product Portfolio, Key Industries Served, SCOT Analysis, Recent Developments)
11.6 Microsoft Corporation
11.6.1 Microsoft Corporation: Company Snapshot (Company Details, Geographical Presence, Product Portfolio, Key Industries Served, SCOT Analysis, Recent Developments)
11.7 EON Reality, Inc. …
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Virtual Reality projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Virtual Reality solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Virtual Reality over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Virtual Reality implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Virtual Reality by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Click Here for TOC and Full report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/virtual-reality-market
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
SAN JOSE, CA 95103, US