The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Temperature Sensors Market was valued at US$ 6,077.9 Mn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 12,358.6 Mn by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 7.8 % from 2017 to 2025.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Temperature Sensors Market 2025″, which gives insights into Temperature Sensors in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Temperature sensor refer to instrumentation device used for measuring temperature of a given object/load. These sensors are popularly used across different applications including industrial manufacturing & processing, automotive, heat, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), food & beverages, oil & gas and several others. Temperature sensors form among the most prominent instrumentation devices across these verticals. Inaccurate temperature measurement may lead damage to major industrial as well as residential equipment. Subsequently, temperature sensors have witnessed profound penetration across different applications, over the period of time. The most popular types of temperature sensors include contact-based and contactless temperature sensors.
Consistently rising industrial manufacturing & processing sector forms the prime factor bolstering the temperature sensors market worldwide. Driven majorly by China, Japan, South Korea and India, Asia Pacific is the most promising market for temperature sensors across the globe. With the rapid industrialization across the region, the demand for related instrumentation devices (such as temperature sensors) is projected to remain strong in the following years. Additionally, the demand for temperature sensors is driven by the rising penetration of smartphones and other electronic devices containing temperature sensors.
Some of the major players profiled in the report are Texas Instruments, Inc., Microchip Technology, Inc., Analog Devices, Inc., Honeywell International, Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, STMicroelectronics N.V., General Electric (GE) Company, ABB Ltd., Maxim Integrated Products, Inc., ON Semiconductor, Atmel Corporation, Calex Electronics Ltd., Panasonic Corporation and others.
[Browse full report: “Temperature Sensors Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Temperature Sensors Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Temperature Sensors products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Temperature Sensors projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Temperature Sensors solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Temperature Sensors over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Temperature Sensors implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Temperature Sensors by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290