Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Topical Oxygen Therapy Market 2026″, which gives insights into Topical Oxygen Therapy in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Topical oxygen therapy market projected to reach US$ 280.1 Mn by 2026 at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026. Rising incidence of chronic wounds specifically in geriatric population suffering with diabetes is one of the major concerns. Oxygen therapy devices have evolved consistently over the period and proved vital for treatment against wounds associated with peripheral arterial occlusive disease (PAOD) and diabetic foot ulcers. At present, single-use topical oxygen system is the largest revenue generating segment owing to the low risk of cross-contamination, user-friendly design, and availability of huge options to select based on the application. Single-use adhesive patch system is the fastest growing product segment, due to portable use, high patient compatibility, improved efficiency and no contamination.
Browse Here For Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/topical-oxygen-therapy-market
According to the World Alliance for Wound and Lymphedema Care (WAWLS), between five to seven million chronic and/or complex wounds occur every year in North America. The common wounds were pressure ulcers (21%), leg/foot (28%), and surgical/trauma (48%).
Key players profiled in the report includes: AOTI, Inc., OxyCare GmbH, GWR Medical Inc., Inotec AMD Ltd., OxyBand Technologies, Inc., and SastoMed GmbH among others.
- The report presents the brief overview of Topical Oxygen Therapy Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Topical Oxygen Therapy products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Topical Oxygen Therapy projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Topical Oxygen Therapy solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Topical Oxygen Therapy over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Topical Oxygen Therapy implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Topical Oxygen Therapy by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Get Request For Customization https://www.credenceresearch.com/request-for-customization/59173
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290