Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Inhibitors Market 2026″, which gives insights into Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Inhibitors in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Global tumor necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitor market was valued at US$ 43,394.4 Mn in 2017 and projected to reach US$ 181,139.7 by 2026 with a CAGR of 16.5% during the forecast period. Only five approved TNF inhibitors dominate the current market namely, adalimumab, certolizumab, etanercept, golimumab and infliximab.
The extensive application of these approved drugs for various autoimmune conditions ensures continuous market growth during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026. Approval of biosimilars would further add to the lucrativeness of this market. Biosimilars will intensify the market competition in TNF inhibitors market as several industrial players are currently investing in their development.
High prevalence of chronic conditions such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, plaque psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis & others, continuous research activities in developing target-based biologics, provision of structured reimbursement policies and growing inclination towards cost-efficient biosimilars in developing economies contribute to the remunerative growth of this market. Additionally, rising prevalence of chronic autoimmune disease such as Crohn’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, plaque psoriasis and ulcerative colitis increase the need for target based therapies such as TNF inhibitors.
[Browse full report: “Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Inhibitors Market Size”]
TNF inhibitors market comprise of industrial players with maximum global outreach namely, Abbvie, Inc., Amgen, Inc., Biocad Biopharmaceutical Co., Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., EPIRUS Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Innovent Biologics, Inc., Janssen Biotech, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis A.G., Pfizer, Inc., Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc. and UCB S.A.
- The report presents the brief overview of Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Inhibitors Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Inhibitors products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Inhibitors projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Inhibitors solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Inhibitors over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Inhibitors implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Inhibitors by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290