According to a new market research report published by Credence Research “Video Intercom Devices Market was valued at US$ 16.24 Bn in 2017 and will be growing at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Video Intercom Devices Market 2026″, which gives insights into Video Intercom Devices in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Video intercom devices can be defined as a stand-alone intercom system used to manage calls made at the entrance to a building. The building can be residential complex, commercial or workplace with access controlled by audiovisual communication between the inside and outside. These devices facilitates the person indoors to identify and visitor and then take decision whether to allow access to the person calling.
Browse Here For Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/video-intercom-devices-market
One of the most prominent factors aiding the video intercom devices market growth is the fact that, in recent years the concept of smart homes has gained significant popularity. Video intercom devices fits well with this concept and its demand is expected to remain high during the forecast period. Moreover, another prominent factor aiding the video intercom devices market growth is rising government initiatives towards the development of smart cities. This factor is expected to create positive demand for these devices. Furthermore, the growth of the construction sector in Asia Pacific and the Middle East region has been substantial in recent years with numerous recently completed and upcoming residential projects. This growth in the construction sector has created favorable demand for security systems such as video intercom devices. Growing security concerns among citizens is another important factor complimenting the video intercom devices market growth. Factors such as growing net disposable income among people especially in countries such as India, China and Brazil among others has further contributed to the market growth.
Some of the major players operating in the market include Panasonic Corporation, Honeywell security, Legrand SA, Samsung, Airphone Corporation, Godrej Group, Zenitel, Zicom, Comelit Group S.P.A., Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd. and Dahua Technologies Co. Ltd. among others.
- The report presents the brief overview of Video Intercom Devices Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Video Intercom Devices products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Video Intercom Devices projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Video Intercom Devices solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Video Intercom Devices over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Video Intercom Devices implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Video Intercom Devices by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Get Request For Customization https://www.credenceresearch.com/request-for-customization/59233
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290