According to the latest report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Wide Area RFID Systems Market was valued at US$ 315.1 Mn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 2,901.0 Mn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 27.5% from 2017 to 2025.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Wide Area RFID Systems Market 2025″, which gives insights into Wide Area RFID Systems in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
One of the major factors driving the demand for wide area RFID systems is rise in innovative applications. RFID technology has been used in various end-use industries over a long period of time. However, the use of this technology has been restricted to limited applications such as shipment tracking and inventory management. Wide area RFID systems enable identification, location and authentication of numerous objects simultaneously all across the facility.
Thereby, wide area RFID systems have offered a viable solution for retail and fashion store operators to exactly locate different types of products and gain marketing insights through analysis of the data collected. In addition, wide area RFID systems have found immense adoption in various manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas industries.
The use of wide area RFID systems has enabled organizations in various manufacturing industries to track assets, verified components and other resources in real time. Furthermore, with decreasing costs of RFID tags and readers, wide area RFID systems are expected to witness significant rise in terms of adoption in the above mentioned end-use industries.
Some of the leading providers in the wide area RFID systems market include Mojix, Inc., Impinj, Inc., Guard RFID Solutions, Inc., Balluff GmbH, PervasID Ltd., Shenzhen Jietong Technology Co., Ltd., Trackware B.V., Shenzhen Marktrace Co., Ltd., Idesco Oy, Balogh Group, GAO RFID, Inc. and Pepperl+Fuchs Vertrieb Deutschland GmbH.
[Browse full report: “Wide Area RFID Systems Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Wide Area RFID Systems Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Wide Area RFID Systems products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Wide Area RFID Systems projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Wide Area RFID Systems solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Wide Area RFID Systems over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Wide Area RFID Systems implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Wide Area RFID Systems by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290