Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Wind Turbine Market 2025″, which gives insights into Wind Turbine in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
The wind turbines are primarily utilized to convert kinetic energy of wind into usable electrical energy. Wind turbines are specifically calculated, using a range of computer modelling techniques, to harness the wind energy that occurs at a particular location. The respective governments of countries in all the regions, globally, offer benefit schemes to the power generators utilizing renewable source. The auctions of combined space, machinery installations in the feed-in tariffs falling under renewable portfolio are supported by the governments. The government also provides tax credits and financial support for the plant (wind farm) set up. Wind power has the preferential grants access globally. The additional cost for management of grid, which may result in wind variability, are usually not recognized by the generators of electricity through wind turbines. The cost of wind power is below the cost of fossil and nuclear power generation.
On the basis of application, the global wind turbine market is segmented into onshore and offshore applications. Offshore wind farm construction is given more impetus on due to a fact that wide, open spaces are available with maximum wind force enough for the turbine blades to continuously rotate and virtually no obstacles. The government encourages and provides desired financial assistance in wind power construction and installation, globally. The additional cost for grid management are usually not borne by the wind generators. The cost of wind power is below the cost of fossil and nuclear power generation.
On the basis of turbine capacity, the wind power market is segmented into: Up to 1 MW, 1-3 MW, 3-10 MW, and 10 MW and above. The maximum capacity turbine commercially functional today is 7.5 MW. However, China, Germany and few other European countries have developed commercially viable turbines of 10 MW and above capacities. The ongoing projects with high capacity turbines are expected to be connected to the grid by 2020.
The key turbine manufacturers, developers, suppliers and service providers are, but not limited to: ACCIONA S. A, DNV-GL, Envision Energy, Iberdrola Renewables LLC, LM Wind Power, SUZLON Ltd., Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Siemens-Gamesa Renewable Energy Systems Ltd., ReNew Power Ventures Pvt. Ptd., HUNTSMAN International LLC, PNE Wind AG, NEXANS S.A, MAN Engines, Ventus Wind Turbines, Inc., and Pentagonia Renovables.
[Browse full report: “Wind Turbine Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Wind Turbine Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Wind Turbine products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Wind Turbine projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Wind Turbine solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Wind Turbine over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Wind Turbine implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Wind Turbine by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290