Apple’s iOS update 9.3.1 and 9.3 had some crucial bug fixes which were done by the recently rolled out update 9.3.2. Earlier in January, Apple confirmed the update 9.3, another major upgrade for iOS 9 operating system. Later in March it rolled out 9.3.1 by bringing in new features, but it only fixed one issue in the previous operating system update. After the release of iOS 9.3.1’s, Apple has released an iOS 9.3.2 update into beta and earlier this month, it released the update to the public-at-large. Since 9.3.1 updated only one fix, the new iOS 9.3.2 update has brought several bug fixes to the plate. It also has another unique feature, which is so worth it.
If you haven’t updated to 9.3, that’s okay. Once you update to the version of iOS 9.3.2, you will get all the features of 9.3 as well. Behold, as tempting as it might seem, you have to wait for a few more days as there are few reasons for not to update to this version too. Read on to be guided through the reasons before you come to a solid conclusion regarding the update.
Reasons to Install:
1. Install if you are a night owl: One of the most impressive features that takes you in awe is called Night Shift. If you have used flux, you are familiar with this feature. If you aren’t, well here is how it works. Night Shift changes the color of your screen. They can warm your eyes after sunset till sunrise by reducing the intensity of the blue light that is emitted from the screen normally, which makes you harder to fall asleep. If it is enabled, the mode adjusts accordingly to the daylight of your location. There’s a convenient way to disable Night Shift via the Control Center menu that you access swiping up from the bottom of the display. It also enables the Low Power mode on, when you use Night Shift. So if you will be the one to use it, definitely download the 9.3.2 iOS update.
2. Install if you face any of these: This update also fixes the bugs that come with 9.3.1 iOS. Here is the full list of fixes on board iOS 9.3/iOS 9.3.1. Again, iOS 9.3.2 will bring these to you, if you failed to download either update:
3. Install if you need improved Device Security: This update brings in several patches of security for several strong security risks. You might want to consider, if you store sensitive data on the phone. You can find a list of 22 patches listed in the Apple’s website. So, go ahead with this update installation of you value your phone’s security and privacy.
4. Install if you want folders in Circle: There has been a bug in the update 9 iOS that allows you to use circular folders instead of rectangular folders. Now there is a bug fix for now in this update which requires 3 x 3 pixel background. Choose a wallpaper for your phone and select the same from the folder My Photo stream and apply it. Make sure you have Reduced Translucency in your Accessibility settings turned off. Otherwise, this won’t work. This will help you in creating user-created folders, but Apple’s stock folders will remain the same.
5. Install if you have iPad Pro 9.7 inch: It has been declared that the 9.3.2 iOS update is safe for this device because it fixed the “ERROR 56” problem that occurred in the previous iOS 9.3.2 update released in June. This is also random boot problem free and other major performance issues are fixed.
Reasons not to install:
1. Do not install if you ain’t ready: It is as simple as the titled reason. When installed, we didn’t face any major issues as such, but still it is impossible to guess what might occur and you might want to be careful. Backup your device’s data, if you are planning for this update installation because even if the installation goes awry, you can have your missing files back!
2. Do not install if you like Jailbreak: Do not update, if you want to stick to iOS 9 jailbreak. If you upgrade to iOS 9.3.2, you’ll lose your jailbreak and you’ll be stuck waiting for developers to release a public iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak.
3. Do not install, if you are worrisome: The users have been going on complaining about the battery issues, wifi-issues, activation issues and issues with certain applications, etc., So you might want to tone down a little bit on your decision to install this major update, if you don’t want to be the sufferer of these problems. You can wait hopefully for a stable 9.3 iOS update.
4. Do not install if you are a traveler: DO NOT update if you are on the go or before your impending trips. Because once you update, there is a possibility that you might lose some data and apps too.