If we are listing out the most talked things of the week, then iPhone 5se will be one of them. Yes, Apple has unveiled iPhone 5se couple of days ago, at the conference held in Cupertino.
Apple 5se will be the device, that will be replacing the sales of its sibling iPhone 5s. Here, I shared the top things that everyone needs to know about iPhone 5se.
Here they are,
- Release Date: The device will be almost reach the global sales market by early April, said by Apple at the conference.
- Design: The device comes with same size of its sibling iPhone 5s and weigh 113gram. The device measures 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm in size and comes with premium build quality. The colored aluminum case will make everyone to mouth water, at the first look itself.
- Color Option: The iPhone 5s comes in only three shades, but the recent model comes in four different color variants. More particularly, the rose gold color seems more perfect for the device.
- Display: Despite of smaller display, the device looks excellent with bead-blasted rear panel. The device powered with the resolution of 1136 x 640 pixels and with 326 PPI.
- Camera: iPhone 5se comes with the same camera of iPhone 6s. It has almost all the features present in the Apple iPhone 6s camera.
Upgraded version of iPhone 5s: iPhone 5se will not act as an upgrade for devices such as iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. The device will be a perfect upgrade for the devices such as iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s.
- Performance: Apple hasn’t cut short, anything in terms of processing and device performance. The device comes with an Apple A9 processor with M9 motion co-processor and 2 GB of RAM
- Battery: While comparing to iPhone 5s, iPhone 5se comes with enhanced battery capacity of 1642 mAh, which supports almost 13 hours of video playback in LTE mode.
- Variants: The device comes in 2 different variants on the basis of internal on-board storage. The device comes in 16GB and 64GB model with 4 different color options.
- Apple Pay: The device comes with NFC tag, so that you can make your payments with the help of Apple Pay without any sort of hassle.
- Others: The device comes with Bluetooth 4.0, Fingerprint sensor, 1.2 MP front FaceTime camera, 4K video editor and more.
In the end, Apple iPhone 5se seems to be a compromising as well as a healthier upgrade for the device. For the price tag of $400, the device seems to be a better upgrade for the iPhone 5s owner. Also for those users, who prefer smaller devices, iPhone 5se might be a better option. At last, iPhone 5se is a worthy upgrade of iPhone 5s.