Personal Information collected by TampaBayReview.com
The Internet Communication Protocol Information: The IP address of your ISP, Computer/mobile and various attributes of your computer, such as browser information, display resolution, city, country, operating system etc., will be logged by TBR and any other websites available on web for Analysis a research purpose, once you visit the website.
Newsletter Subscriptions: Visitors to TampaBayReview may also sign up with their name and email address for a variety of newsletters that TBR produces with varying frequency (e.g., News headlines) without having to register. TBR confirms the subscription by sending an email to the email address specified before sending the newsletter.
Cookies: TampaBayReview, like all websites, may use routine cookies to store information about a visitor’s preferences in order to better serve the visitor with customized content. You can however change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns.
TBR Blog uses third-party advertising solutions like Google AdSense, etc, to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information, not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number, about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, you can visit NAI.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Acceptable Use Policy: You are solely accountable for the content that you post on the service or broadcast to other users and consent that you will not hold the company liable or accountable for any content from other users that you contact with the service.
Statements and all other content contributed to TBR shall hold on to the following rule, and may be abridged or removed at Pentagon Post’s caution if it is deemed to be in defiance of this policy.
- Hate words: ethnic discrimination, prejudice along with homophobia will not be accepted.
- Language and coercion: Be careful using your words and respect other people’s thoughts, views, ideas and emotions. We keep the right to eradicate any comment that might be found tremendously unpleasant or intimidating.
- No Fraud: Spam and promotional content will be confiscated.
- Relevancy: Please keep discussions applicable. Off-topic remarks are subject to removal so as to keep the thread on track.
- Quality: We persuade you to take accountability for the assessment of the discussions in which you’re participating. Sustain intellectual discussions in the Pentagon Post community by being courteous and kind.
Our Proprietary Rights: Company or its licensors are the restricted owners of all software, graphics, designs and all exclusive rights, brands and other intellectual possessions or proprietary rights contained on or used in correlation with the Service.
Links: This Service may have links to other web sites not owned by us. These links may consist of listings that can present you with supplementary information, or links that have been incorporated into materials shared to the Service by a party other than the Company.