In accordance with the recent report by, Credence Research, Inc. “Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular Devices Market was valued at US$ 14.53 Bn in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 8.8%.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market 2025″, which gives insights into Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular treatment is a preferred alternative to traditional open surgical procedure in cardiovascular disease treatment. Interventional approaches are gaining acceptance in the medical fraternity for treating cardiac disorders and peripheral vascular diseases for being safe and efficient in terms of treatment outcome. The interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular devices market is expected to witness steady growth due to enhanced personal satisfaction of patients experiencing coronary heart disease and peripheral vascular disorders. In the future interventional approach will continue to expand since new technologies take over open surgeries.
The global interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular devices market growth is fuelled by increasing cardiovascular ailments and subsequent high rate of death across the world since heart disease caused 633,000 death of Americans in the year 2015, as per data reported by the National Center for Health Statistics. Peripheral arterial disease affect more than 10 million patients, causing further discomfort and serious complications. Sedentary lifestyle with fat-enriched diet habit, increasing tobacco and alcohol consumption, and stress act as triggering factors for cardiovascular diseases. Apart from these, other two major risk factors of cardiovascular diseases are diabetes and obesity which are also on rise, and would successively boost market growth. Adoption of evolving technology in healthcare facilities, increasing number of cardiac catheterization laboratories and increasing fund for ongoing cardiovascular research have positive impact on the market growth.
The major industry players of interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular devices market having interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular devices market includes Cook Medical, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardinal Health, Inc., St. Jude Medical, Abbott Laboratories, C. R. Bard, Inc., Medtronic plc., Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Terumo Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., 3M Company, and other notable players.
[Browse full report: “Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290